Thread: Fina Basics...

superjew is offline Associate Member

Fina Basics...

I've never been too interested in Fina in the past. Though recently I have been researching it and have decided to give it go. I do have a couple basic questions that I'm not quite sure about. I've read all the educational threads here and all the info at gotfina, but I haven't found the info I needed. So all you Fina boys, help a brutha out! (1. What is the best kit out there in your opinion? Or does it really matter too much? (2. What is a good dose for a Fina first timer? 75mgs. per day? (3. How long is Fina generally run in a cycle? Any help is appreciated fellas.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    From my vast research and a little experience, I can answer these.
    1) There are not many differences between the kits, and I've used most of them at one time or another. It's my opinion that GPZ's are packaged the best, some use screw-top vials for the "majic solution," and most come with a coffee filter, FYI. Since they're all about the same price, go with who you know will give you the best service, fastest shipping, etc.
    2) 75 mg ed or 150 eod is the right dose to start with. Being a short-ester, you can adjust the dosage in a day or two if need be.
    3) I am running an 8 week fina/prop cycle right now (in week four and liking it a lot!). If you are going to add it in another cycle, like a test/EQ, most people will recommend around six weeks at the end, similar to how winny would be added in.

I hope this helps. BTW, fina rocks!

-moto

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro. I'm going to run 75mgs. per day for 10 weeks. So by my calculations I will need 3 carts. What is the going price per cart? The place I'm looking at has them for about $38 a piece.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can find them cheaper. I get mine for around $32, but buy a box at a time.

-moto

Thread Information