GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Taking the leap too young

Well i was just reading a thread and some ppl were saying 20 is to young. Well i agree, but now a days there's some many ppl juicing before 20. Sometimes i wish i woulda juiced long ago to be alot farther today, but then again im glad i waited. It just seems like all kids are juicing it now, i know the guy i just got stuff from told me he sold it to 2 kids. And they used the same needle for every shot together. They were complaining the needle just wouldn't go in. Go figure.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well i did it when 19!

Re: Taking the leap too young

Originally posted by GetNBig
    And they used the same needle for every shot together. They were complaining the needle just wouldn't go in. Go figure.

Thats god damm scary.

I mean come on... if someone wants to start too early... well ok... I disagree but it's their body to do as they please with.

But seeing kids start cycles with incomplete information (if any!) is sad. And hearing of kids doing STUPID shit like sharing a needle is just downright mind boggling. Where the hell is their common sense!? Christ, even whacked out smack junkies in back alleys go to needle exchange places to get fresh pinz.

Geeze...

Red

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    I think that if your gonna juice it your gonna juice it no matter how old you are, Thats at least how i was. But the best thing you can do is read all you can on this site and fill your self up with info. Which you seem to be doing so in my opinion is 20 to young? well i dont know i started earlyer then that but i guess we wont know how badly i messed myself up until later in life right? Anyways good luck and keep asking questions.

deezay is offline New Member
    i am 15 and i took 20 cc's of test 250..and i am stil 15 and i am on my 3rd shot of deca ...

lee priest started at 14

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by deezay
    i am 15 and i took 20 cc's of test 250..and i am stil 15 and i am on my 3rd shot of deca...
    Dont know what to say to that. Good luck?

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Originally posted by deezay
    i am 15 and i took 20 cc's of test 250..and i am stil 15 and i am on my 3rd shot of deca...

I say we all wish this 15 year old some good luck in 10 years when his genitals aren't working correctly, his growth plates were closed too young, and his test levels are rediculously low. From test 250 to Deca , he won't be having an easy time with sex... or anything else for that manner. Way to throw your manly hood away quickly big guy

- LAGMuX

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Deezay, please, please for your own sake stop using AS and get some post cycle meds right away. at 15 youre just setting yourself up for so many problems in the future. I am asking you to stop not on the basis of principle or anything, but just out of human decency. at 15 years old you could be doing mass amounts of damage to yourself for the future. do you really want to HAVE to inject test every week for the rest of your life simply to retain your masculine characteristics?

Originally posted by LAGMuXle

I say we all wish this 15 year old some good luck in 10 years when his genitals aren't working correctly, his growth plates were closed too young, and his test levels are rediculously low.
    Naaah won't happen! Remember, he's 15... he's invincible! Most teens live in the here and now, the fact he is screwing up his health 10-15-20 years down the road doesn't even appear on his radar.

If nothing bad is happening now, then who cares about later eh kid? Good luck having kids when you're 30...

LAGMuXle, this (and other) kids will get what they deserves in a decade or 2... no point on wasting our breath on them now.

Red

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    That's true. I guess we should save our breath and let them find it out themselves.... oh well. Haha.

MuX

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

If nothing bad is happening now, then who cares about later eh kid? Good luck having kids when you're 30...

Red
    I'll help his wife out with the kids thing

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    damn...some of you fools started out early..cant be good

Jusso is offline New Member
    Bro, I am 20 and i dont reccomend anyone under 20 taking steroids because 99% of people under 20 or under arent ready for it mentally or physically. At 15 you are definately doing some serious damage to your body and your future. I started when i was 19, and since then have done 3 cycles. I researched for years before i started and I have many freinds who have been juicin for years and a couple freinds who are now amateur bodybuilders. Knowledge is power, dont forget that. Get some clomid, cycle off correctly and stop now. Go get some creatine, glutamine and whey protein and u can grow fast as all hell anyway since you are 15 your natural test levels should be raging now anyway. Good Luck bro and I reccomend seeing your doctor and telling him everything you have done, It's confidential and he will be able to help you.

Jusso

y does everybody say get some protein and creatine and never say get some carbs ? anyways yeah i jucied at 19 ! no probs there !

divx is offline Junior Member
    15 WTF!! I know you don't want to hear us tell you how bad this is, and I know that you probably not going to listen but your way way way to young. Bro your going to screw up your body. Do what you want just remember this post. We told you to stop before you did more damage.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    15? I'm totally speechless!

Whoa! nothing we can do now. Dang. 15 shiat. I woulda never done it at that age. Put that flex magazine down !

Lee at 14 really? is this confirmed? he looked good in that young pic.

chevy44 is offline Member
    getnbig, is there a reason why ur starting sooo young? i mean i know alot of kids who juice taht are 16-18 but they all have reasons (ie: all state football player but to small to go anywhere) i just want to know ur reasons, im not putting u down in any way, just curious!

me? im 21, turning 22, why? because i compete, and i felt as though i wasn't growing. Dont try to lecture me on nutrition, i am the nutrition nut, and have followed diets for years. I've gone though many stages of b.bing and i felt as though i am at a mature level now to try it. I competed recently and i was kinda mad that these juicers beat me. I train hard like most the guys on here, i train very hard. And i have for a while. Sure i coulda waited but i felt like everyone was getting the edge on me. Is there a natural ? No. Hell no. PPl can say they are but whatever. Thats a whole other thread. But im taking this year off from university just to get rdy for competition in 04. Its just something i have to do for myself, I just need to get this outta the way. I'd love to go pro and i swear to everyone on this board that i got the heart to do it. Now talk is cheap, so lets wait a little and see what happens
    I know u're just "curious" so thats my answer. If u need some more info or want to chat pm me, and i'll answer any questions.

Be Smart
    Eat Big
    Sleep Lots
    And you'll be Get'NBIG too.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I started at 18 and I believe starting so young was the main cause of me getting Gyno.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My boy started his first cycle when he was 16. He is 23 now and cant juice anymore because of internal bleeding.

thats a shame.
    Well to stop from getting gyno all u needed was some anti-estrogens.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Well, if a buddy standing right next to you jumped off a bridge ....would you? I started when I was 22. I had won 3 major BB contest and a national qualifier prior to my usage. I read of some using AS when they are 15??????? Your fucking up your body! Your body developes in stages. everyone hits thier growht spirt at different ages! Point being, you gotta let your endrocrine system deveolpe PERIOD! Once it is mature, then AS should be considered! If you mess with the developement of this viatal system before it developes,you can risk long term problems in the future! It's not like smoking weed, drinking alcohol, snorting coke.....This is your body and it needs to develope! Everyone wants the 'Quick results" instead of working hard for the results! Be smart! work out hard, eat good, and be patient till your 23ish. At that age, your endocrine system has fully developed! Be smart about it!

Jphill1301 is offline Junior Member
    OK, we have all this talk about how 15 is too young. When does everybody think it would be safe? After 20? 22?

I think it all depends on your body, how hard/long/intensly u've been training up till whenever. I agree u first have to let your body develop. And sometimes u can just tell. But give me a break 15,16,17,18,19 20? come on. Oh well
    "Well, if a buddy standing right next to you jumped off a bridge ....would you?"
    Lota times the ans is yes. Many kids out there do it in pairs. One might wanna try it and so will the other one, i bet that 90% of thoes young juicers try it with there buddies.

Thread Information