Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Christos is offline Junior Member
    Human grade is for whimps, I'm an animal give me vet gear!! lol

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb Update on 2nd bottle from same batch------->

Well...this is definately not the same doseage as the 1st bottle. I took the shot Wednesday, and my ass still hurts like hell. But that wasn't enough to convince me...now I'm getting a boner at LEAST once an hour...no particular reason...just...BOING.( I had noticed an actual decrease in libido during the 1st bottle too.)

If I made these kinds of gains(15+lbs...so far!) on the previous underdosed bottle...I cant even imagine what's going to happen now!

I'm convinced that QV...at least this batch...has some MAJOR dosing issues. I can't risk it on my next cycle...so this is going to be my 1st and last QV experience.

Hope this adds a piece to the puzzle...

D

<--------classic!

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    I took first shot of QV batch 10. I'm a bit sore and it didnt burn going in but it was mixed with deca . Im splitting the shots up 200test/150 deca 2X wk. I'm not going to worry about it being fake or very underdosed until there is a problem.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot

this is going to be my 1st and last QV experience.
    I'm with you 100% on this one...it has been the source of a great many problems thus far. I've upped the dosage now, and, for all I know, the stuff I'm presuming is underdosed, now that I'm on a new bottle, is actually dosed fine. This would mean I'm taking in FAR more than I'd like...not the kind of uncertainty I like to deal with.

Question

I'm starting to wonder another thing...could the pain be from a higher content of BA? Maybe it isn't that it's higher dosed...would the BA leave a decent sized lump sort of deep in the glute...and still be there and hurt 5 days later? The 1st bottle left a smaller lump and it only lasted like 2 or 3 days tops...

Comments?

D

Ironweb is offline Member
    Very interesting thread. After reading so much good about QV I decided to run a cycle. I am only a week in so I have no real feed back at this time. I have the same lot # QVE 007. I am running 750 mg a wk of enth and 500 mg of Eq lot # QVB 007. I have not had the pain that others have discussed. After 3 injection I can not complain. I will reply to this thread again in a couple wks and let you know if all is well. I know mine is legit everything checks out.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'm not an expert but I believe that the pain is generally supposed to be from Benzyl Alchohol. I seem to recal reading that QV lowered the BA after gettting complaints, but if it's back up in batch #009, could that be another indication that #007 was simply diluted with enough oil to eliminate pain rather than given a smaller amount of BA?

Who knows?

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    I am on my 4 th week of QV Test 250 I am doing 500mg test week and 600 deca also front load with 40mg d-bol e/d which I will do for one more week
    I really have not noticed anything spectacular at this point either, but in past cycles it always seemed to be week 5-6 before I started seeing real gains. Everything checks out with the label and packaging also tasted the test 250 and it tasted like seaseme seed oil or something which from what i read it is suppossed to taste like but i guess the taste dont mean shit if its underdosed. I really have no pain during or after injection except times when I feel as though I shot the stuff in to fast. I really hope this shit isnt bogus, and what I dont understand is up until this thread came out the majority of the bro's out there seemed to all agree that QV juice was killer now all of a sudden everone says its junk, this is my first time on any QV products so I dont know what to expect, all I know is I have used Tornell & Brovel stuff and had great results. Well all we can do is hope we are not getting fucked, and keep each other posted

Quote Originally Posted by allabs5150
    Well all we can do is hope we are not getting fucked, and keep each other posted
    I agree, I plan on keeping this thread alive, as this kind of informal network is needed on issues such as this. Additionally, there are a few of us still trying to organize a testing of this batch. I'll keep all of you posted on that as well.

I've been told that one sign of good test is if it leaves the spot on your tongue slightly numb, with a metallic, chemical taste -which is what my #007 in fact did, as I mentioned earlier.

I really don't think all QV products are junk, it's just that at least batch #007 of their enanthate seems to be of unreliable dosage, though that has yet to be proven. I've never heard of people having problems with the EQ or other stuff -and my EQ seems to be fine.

By the way, Allab, what's your QVE batch #??
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-30-2003 at 03:04 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dent depot.........
    i'm sure you mentioned this somewhere in this thread, but what lot and batch # are you using bro? is it 009, or 010?

peace I4L

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I have taken qv products a number of times bro including their test enanthate . I dont know how to explain it but their enanthate does not work good compared to t200 or cyp. I was doing a gram a week and i still wasnt getting the results that i wanted. Try their cyp instead of their enanthate. their cyp kicks ass. you will notice a big difference in the two.

Exclamation

Alright...I just took my 2nd shot from the 2nd bottle...and already I can tell it's going to be like the one I took 5 days ago from this bottle. There is something different about this bottle...I'm 100% sure. I was as still as I've ever been while shooting( so no chance of it hurting from micr-lacerations), and it's just begining to hurt...really deep muscle hurt like before.

So we know for a fact that not all bottles from that batch are the same!

Comments?

D

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=johnsomebody]

By the way, Allab, what's your QVE batch #??

The batch I have is 009 9-2005

But I still cant figure out how so many people talked about QV Test like it was the fuckin shit, but now that there are complaints I hear people saying other QV products are good but thier test was always on the weak side
    Not blaming anyone here because I have learned a wealth of information from some of you good bros, just wondering why i have never read anything about the QV test being on the weak side before this thread

bigdan is offline New Member
    Im on my 10 week of qv enathate and do not see any results batch #Qve 009 2005 and everything checks out as far as round corners and holograms. I just switched to the cypionate and i hope it isnt underdosed. fuck i cant take it when the hell is this going to work.

Ten weeks and nothing??? That's terrible!!!!!!

Bigdan, what dose are you taking and are you taking anything with it? Have you done AAS before or is this your first time?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I am taking 500mg a week from 007/07/05 and bought a 50ml bottle too! I am two weeks in and the shots hurt like hell, I will keep everyone posted as well.

My one Enanthate -only shot from that batch was totally painless. Otherwise I've been mixing it with EQ.

If all your's hurt it could be another indication that the batch varies from vial to vial. I assume it hurts immediately on injection? And you're not mixing it with anything?

I think the pain may be more from poor technique. I had delatestryl that was totally painless as is the QV enanthate I have now.

mine doesnt hurt right away, it takes about an hour or so to start feeling the pain.

Hey, for what it's worth I did my last bit of the QVE straight -about 1.5ml and, like JDawg, it began to ache an hour or so after and lasted a day or so.

Not a big pain, more like a dull cramp, which is what I thought I had the other time I injected it staright, in my thigh.

that dull cramp is normal.

Ok...update on my 2nd bottle in this cycle. Definately not the same as the last....skin very greasy...nads smaller...I get a pump from ANYTHING now...fucking typing on the keyboard tightens up my forearms...no shit.
    I wish the 1st bottle was like this...
    The cheek ache is still worse and lasts days longer...almost up until the next shot....it only lasted a day or 2 max with 1st bttl.

Now I really dont wanna stop....lol....but I will.

Cheers

D

p.s. I serious about the keyboard forearm pump...I have one now...........dont want to stop typing....one...more...word..........ok....spot me!!!!!!!!

Dude, you really shouldn't type to failure....maybe some negatives if you're looking to push the envelope. But that's it.

Time for static contraction
    OOOOOOOOOOO000000000000oooooooo..... I'm done!

D

(I have no life)

how long did the first bottle last? Maybe it took time to build up in your bloodstream.

I thought about that...it lasted about 6.5 weeks...so it could very well be that at my low doses it took that long to really kick in. I'm ok with that, but I still wonder why the shots from the new botle hurt for longer...and the metalic taste lasts much longer...and so on. I'm still convinced that this bottle is at least different than the last...

D

you went from 189 to 208 on one bottle of enanthate . thats damn good.

Thanks...I know! My body must have been dying for the gear...I have been borderline overtraining for over a decade...the cool thing is, I'm actually still adding muscle..but losing fat at the same time. So the scale isn't changing much now, and without a bf % measurement...I cant be sure how much I'm truely gaining. I still have a few weeks to go too!

Cheers

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I thought about that...it lasted about 6.5 weeks...so it could very well be that at my low doses it took that long to really kick in. I'm ok with that, but I still wonder why the shots from the new botle hurt for longer...and the metalic taste lasts much longer...and so on. I'm still convinced that this bottle is at least different than the last...

D

I know what you mean with the metallic taste, mine lasts for like 15 minutes. Tastes like shit Im only 3 weeks in, so hopefully I will start gaining soon. What lot are you running?

batch 009

Gotta be batch #007 is way underdosed. I believe by a bit more than 1/2.

Here's a quote by an extremely experienced bro (hope he doesn't mind me using it!) from a PM I got...
    "I feel the 007 was a total waste of time" -that's compared to batch 009.

Personally, I still believe QV is the best Mexican Vet gear out there from everything I've read.

I got a dilema now. See, Im splitting a 50ml vial with my friend, but I have a 10ml vial of batch 005. Should I start to incorporate the 10ml in?

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Is the QV EQ getting the same broad bad reports as their test??

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Thats funny you should say that Gettin Old. I took Ttokkyo's Eq and I felt awesome. The pumps were amazing and I had veins popping out that I didnt even know I had. I was hungry all of the time and my vascularity was unbelievable. My last cycle consisted of QV EQ at 600mg a week, along with other stuff, for 10 weeks and I didn't feel it nearly as good as Ttokkyos EQ. In fact, I really didnt feel it at all. Ever since then, I have come to the conclusion that QV EQ and QV Enanthate suck. I will never buy those two again from that company. The only two products I would buy from QV is their Cyp and Winstrol . Both of those are really good and reasonably priced.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started batch 004, got 2 in me and I can barely walk.
    1 glute and 1 quad... hurts like shit
    hit the quad on monday and I'm still hurting.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    what about batch QVE 011 11 2005 ???

bribr411 is offline New Member
    i had same batch and also felt like i got robbed,but i wasn't sure if it was just me,now i know i did....

jobedog is offline Junior Member
    I have used batch 003 when I started my cycle and liked it but when I went into my second bottle it was 005 and it sucked, it was funny, that's exactly when my acne kicked in and that usually does'nt happen until I'm off. I think QV's batches vary significantly

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    there are evidently at least 3 "companies" making fakes of QV right now, even with proper holograms and everything... can't even use the tear test.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information