Thread: Need Help

Wes1927 is offline New Member

Need Help

Hey Guys,

I am trying to get trim and cut before I bulk up. I am about 15-20 lbs overweight and am a first time user. I am currently doing an 8 week cycle of Clen at 100 mcgs a day. I am in the 3rd week and have dropped some good weight. I was thinking of starting some Winstrol after the Clen...what do you guys think? I want to cut bad...also getting my hands on legit Winnie will be tough enough.

Thanks,
    Wes

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

You don't run clen more then 2 week with 2 week off, so if your in your third week stop and start e/c/a for 3 weeks. I don't know much about clen but I do know your not suppose to go more then 2 weeks at a time.

How old are you, what are your stats?

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    2wks on 2wks off with clen OR add 3mg ketofin ED and go as long as you want

in the 2wk off time I would run NYC (if you can find any) or ECA

If your wanting to do a cycle

do something simple like 350mg prop + 525mg tren for 8wks

tren is much better at burning fat than winny. winny may harden you up..but so what if you have fat over it right? tren causes a realease in pgf that will at least eat fat away, not extremely, but some. plus its very anticatabolic and you can get away with very low calories and not loose much muscle. AND its soooo much cheaper, and is not hard on your liver.

ps i hate winny myself if you cant tell

Wes1927 is offline New Member

Fat Burning

Hello,

I am 31 years old 6'2" and 230lbs. I will stop the Clen immediately as this will be my forth week. Please bear with me as I am very new to the world of anabolics. Ok now what are the full names of the fat burning pharmaceuticals you recommended? And can you point me to where I get them? If I do an 8 week cycle like you said...exactly what would the dosages be per day? By the way I am getting back into shape with the weights and cardio. I have also changed my diet. I just want to rip the fat off for the sumer weather. Please any help would be very much appreciated.

Wes

Unfortunately bro, anabolics do not burn fat with the exception on tren and possibly anavar (and even thats questionable). Winny gives muscles a hardness and pumping effect that may feel like your losing BF, but thats just a property of the steroid . The most effective way to burn unwanted BF is cardio. The clen /ECA stack will help, but try and do your cardio first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach for maximum fat loss. As stated above, always run your clen/ECA 2wks on/2wks off. If you run the clen for longer than 2wks your body starts to build a tolerance to the substance and in essence will be ineffective.

Thread Information