Thread: THAILAND Report

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member

THAILAND Report

I just got back from a week in Thailand. I was in Phuket, one of the southern islands. It was kind of like Hawaii except that everybody is thin and dark instead of fat and white, and there were a lot more hookers. As you might expect, the pharmacies were magical. The first one that I walk into I'm looking around. It's this tiny little place with shelves stuffed with medicine, and you can't really tell what's what, so I ask the guy, "Got Sustanon ?" and he says no, just that, and points. There tucked into the corner of one shelf are cartons/jars of dbol , cetabol, andriol , some test. depot, and some deca . It was weird. I got this huge rush from just seeing all that sitting there and reaching over and touching it. The deca was 50mg amps and it looked sketchy anyway, so I just bought some dbol from him. Anabol, the pink thais.

Me: "How many pills in here?"
    Him: "One thousand."
    Me: "Got anything smaller?"
    Him: "No."
    Me: "How much?"
    Him: "60 dollars."
    Me: "I'll take a thousand."

Went to a few other places that day, but it was pretty much the same selection. The next day I went to a different part of the island, Patong Beach where the main foreigner stuff is going on. The first pharmacy I go into that day there's this Thai guy with a giant mole and long whiskers sprouting from it on his face. I see no steroids anywhere, but there's a pack of Clomid up on a shelf behind the counter. "Got Sustanon?" He smiles and opens up a drawer and starts pulling stuff out. Sustanon 250 in 3 amp packs, Deca in 50,100 or 150mg amps. Ovinum, the Clomid generic made by Biolabs Thailand. He was only bringing out what I asked for. God knows what else he had in there. I'm by no means an expert, but this gear has to be legit. Made by Organon Pakistan, the dates and batch numbers are all clearly stamped on there in different ink than the packing, the amps all have manufacture and expiration dates stamped on. This guy was even giving me advice on how to smuggle it back home (I live in Japan). He said that common practice is to just drop the amps into a partly full shampoo bottle. Good idea I thought.

So, I ended up buying 18 amps of Sus 250, 15 amps of Deca 100mg, and 30 tabs of the Ovinum. Total price, $200. I paid by fucking credit card if you can believe that. So I've basically got everything I wanted except for the armidex. Two places said they could get it in a week or two, but nobody stocked it.

Week 1-4 Dbol@ 25g/day
    Week 1-8 Deca@ 200mg/week
    Week 1-8 Sustanon@ 500mg/week
    Week 1-8 Armidex@ 1mg/EOD
    Clomid for three weeks post cycle

Thai pharmacies rock. My wife was buying some water or something in a supermarket one time and I was waiting for her, so I walked over to the supermarket pharmacy and asked the guy if he had any Valium. He says sure, 30 cents each, and pulls out this huge fucking pot. I bought a handful just because I could. I took two right there and then went back to my hotel room and smoked a cigar and drank a Singha on the balcony overlooking the ocean. Surreal.

I brought all this back (to Japan) in my luggage. I was less cool than I would have hoped going through customs, but it was ok. From what I can tell, steroids are not specifically banned for personal use in Japan, just "psychotropic drugs." I need to look into this more, but I think that personal importing is ok. Then again, I don't know if 1000 dbol tabs are going to fall under the "personal use" category...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    WOW man! I know where i'm going next!!! That's a kid in the Candy store FO SHO!

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Good days!!!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Sweet story. 1000 pink thais for 60 bucks. Beauty! I had a buddy that went to Phuket and he said it was friggin' beautiful.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    nice dude

Thanks bros. If you're planning on taking a vacation I recommend it. With SARS and terror and all that, you can get some really cheap fares right now. It cost me around $500 for airfare and four nights in a top class resort hotel. You will of course need some extra money for extracurricular activity. I think the wife will stay at home next time...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Damn that's one hell of a sweet deal... Now I just need a excuse to tell my girl why I'm going to Thailand...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    $60 is honestly high. I'm not kidding, they should've gone for $40 in Thailand. Still a great deal though if you're from out of town. I would have gotten the danabols (blue hearts) if I went. Maybe I should go since you're saying airfare is so cheap.

Kato is offline Member
    Soundsx like a great vaca...You sound way happy...SCORE. The conversation w/ the pharna dude is great!

Kato

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Yeah man, got to haggle with them, never pay first price. You may have thought you got a deal, but thai boy was thinking dumb tourist, what a sucker.

220lbs is offline New Member
    How illegal is it in Thailand to take AAS? I think it's a little dangerous to buy it in a other land. You are in a world of shit if they catch you with cocaine or somethg like that in these countries (i live in holland and we are pretty liberal about these things).

Anyway i rather pay a little more from a trusted source in my own country, hell most guys don't juice more then 2 cycles a year so you not gonna safe that much anyway.
    Last edited by 220lbs; 06-01-2003 at 06:33 AM.

The whole point of this is that AS are not illegal in Thailand. They are available over the counter in any pharmacy, and you can do whatever you want with them once you have them. Case in point -- at one of the pharmacies I was in two Thai cops (the thin dark kind who look like they enjoy torturing and killing) came in as the guy was ringing up my purchase. They didn't even glance at me.

As for narcotics, the Thai government has cracked down in the past 6 months or so, with the cops killing around 2000 suspected dealers. Read about it in Time magazine. Conveniently, all the dead corpses were found with drugs on their person.

This has trickled down to the street in a big way. I asked a few people where I could get grass (I don't really smoke anymore, but when in Rome..), but there was none to be had, which definitely isn't the Thailand of a couple of years ago.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Great story man, I really enjoyed reading it.

I like this part:

I bought a handful just because I could. I took two right there and then went back to my hotel room and smoked a cigar and drank a Singha on the balcony overlooking the ocean. Surreal.

Sounds like a great vacation, you deserved it. Now bust your ass and get huge!

And some say the USA is the best country !!! L.O.L.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Awesome dude. Thailand should be on eneryone's 'to visit' list.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    That was a good story...thanks for sharing it. Makes me want to book my next trip to Thailand!... But after seeing "Broken Palace", I'm a little hesitant.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    THe only problem with the Thai women (LBFM'S = Little Brown F**King Machines ) not all of course and I in know way shape or form am trying to be a racist etc.,,, but the problem when you get a Pro over there is you may get worse than SARS... HI 5! HIV man is rampant over there with the working girls! It's tough right now!
    I am hoping to go over for business in the next year and if so I will have to use my corporate card and expense it! ....
    = )

Thread Information