brosb4hos is offline New Member

Question first cycle questions

Need help on finishing off my first cycle, i just got my gear and was wondering if 500mg week of omna, and 300mg week of deca would be sufficent, keep in mind it's my first cycle. i have done alot of research and was trying to see how much quality weight i would gain.6'3", 194 lbs.
    also should i use clomid, or nolva? thnx for your help guys.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    bro you know you gotta give more info than that. age, stats, goals, etc. or it pretty hard to answer you questions.

first cycle

my bad , i'm 6'3'', 194, 1'm 18 going into my senior year, been lifting for a solid year, my goals are hopefull reach 220 and look solid, not fat, btw i have 15-1/4'' arms an, and i am built for my age, i just got done cutting, and i lost almost 45 lbs.any more info.?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

WHOA

Whoa Bro!

18 is pushing it. Some say 21 is the earliert to start AAC.

Ok, but you're going to do it anyway, so let me answer your question.

Omna will give you size quick, but a lot of water retention, wich means bloating in the face, and which also means noticable decrease in size once you stop. It aromatizes, which means you better be taking Clomind, Novladex, whatever, anything antiestrogens to prevent gynocomastia (bitch tits kid).

Secondly. Deca is a good substance to use, and it, just like Omna, leads to a slightly less, but still it leads to water retention.

How long are your cycles? I doubt you'll reach 220 after this cycle, and if you do, you won't keep it all.

Eat like there is no tomorrow, take protein shakes, take glutamine, and possibly take some HCG post cycle to lessen your crash and size loss.

Doc

-when's the last time you got goose bumps from how much weight you were going to lift-

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: first cycle

Originally posted by brosb4hos
    my bad , i'm 6'3'', 194, 1'm 18 going into my senior year, been lifting for a solid year, my goals are hopefull reach 220 and look solid, not fat, btw i have 15-1/4'' arms an, and i am built for my age, i just got done cutting, and i lost almost 45 lbs.any more info.?
    Bro, rethink your decision. At 18, you have a rampant excess of test running through your body. Plus you have a Endocrine system that is not fully developed. Save your juicing ideas for about 5 years.

first cycle

the cycle will be for 10 weeks, 500mg omna, and 300mg of deca a week.
    has any body tryed this liquid clomid/nolvadex , i thinking about trying it

i believe i'm definately ready for this , and i know if i train hard and eat like a hoarse i will get substantiol gains, hppefully i'll reach my goal.

Injectables is always the way to go. You can pretty much equate injectable with results.

YES, YES, YES, for your sakes kid, use Clomid. Read up some more. 10 weeks is good, but kid you're too young.

Pheendo is absolutely right. You're going to throw your body out of wack.

Doc

-when's the last time you got goose bumps from how much weight you were about to lift-

bro befor hos

PM me. You know how? I'lll be online later. We can talk. Hopefully steer you right, since you might as well do it as safely as possible.

Doc

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are not ready at 18. Give it a few more years of training naturally.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Thread Information