Jusso is offline New Member

Critique my Cycle!!!! Thanx

Whats up guys, I'm new to this board but I'm not new to the boards, just been busy for a while. Well I want to start my next cycle and this is what im thinking.

Fina- 75mg ED weeks 1-4
    Prop- 75mg ED weeks 1-4
    Enanthate - 500mg a week, 1-12
    EQ- 400mg a week, 1-12
    Oxandrolone- 50mg ED weeks 1-12
    Winstrol - 50mg ED weeks 9-12
    Dex- 1mg ED
    Nolva- 20mg ED

My stats:
    5'10"
    8%bf
    192lbs
    Been off for over 3 months
    Bench: 385
    20 yrs old
    3 cycles down, many more to go

Im looking to do a contest this summer and want to look my best without having to use growth hormone . I dont know if my dosages are right or if i should bump up the EQ, run the fina longer, or drop the winny and do fina again the last 4 weeks, all ideas so im not set on what to do yet. Any help would be appreciated bros. I also want to start ASAP. Thanx bros

Jusso

I'd run the fina more towards the end bro, say wks7-14, so you can continue to cycle right up to your post cycle clomid. Also, run the enth 1wk longer than the EQ. I'd also stop the ox at wk8 and run the winny wks9-14, for the same reason as the fina. Start your clomid 2-3 days after your last shot of fina and 1 day after your last dose of winny. Dex dose is a little high; .5mg/ED will suffice. Good luck.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    4 weeks of fina is a waste IMO, go for 6-8 week. If you want to do a contest i would drop the enanthate and run prop for 12 weeks. This way you'll hold less water. Im not to sure how u would run the anavars with this cycle. If im not mistaken 12 weeks is a lil harsh on you and at 50mg for 12 weeks your wallet will be empty. Also add 2 weeks to your winny...
    This is how i would run it.
    Test Prop 100mg ed week 1-12
    Fina 75-100mg ed week 2-9
    EQ 400mg/wk week 1-12
    Winny 50mg ed week 7-12
    Just keep the nolva on hand dont run it throughout

I know it seems like you will be a human pin cushion but if you alternate sites youll be fine (glutes, quads, shoulder, etc.)

Hopefully other bros will have some insight for you.

Good luck

well i was thinking about doing the prop the whole way through instead of the enanthate but i did prop last 2 cycles and i wanted to hit my receptors with a different ester and see how it works, i have never tried enanthate. Either way, keep the ideas coming, thanx bros

Jusso

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    20's to young to juice and fina on top of that

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    20's to young to juice and fina on top of that

JohnnyB
    Johnny, you see he has already done THREE cycles. I agree, 20 IS too young, but I think the damage may already be done. Its too bad.

I am not an amateur, i know what im doing, all im asking is for a little critique on my cycle so criticize somewhere else. 20 might be too young for you and everyone is different, so enough said. Back to opinions....

Jusso

Bro my reply was not a flame and I apoligize if you took it that way. I noted that you had already completed three cycles otherwise I wouldn't have gave my opinion. Then I WOULD have flamed you. BTW, I'm sorry to say, but teenagers should NOT be juicing.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Esters don't hit your receptors so it really doesn't have much to do with it. I would run the winstrol and fina weeks 9-15 and run the ox weeks 1-6 at 100mg ED.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Esters don't hit your receptors so it really doesn't have much to do with it. I would run the winstrol and fina weeks 9-15 and run the ox weeks 1-6 at 100mg ED.
    I would do exactly that except add in prop wks 13-15 as well.

No problem Dragonslayer, im used to people saying that but if you knew what i looked like and my genetics u would realize that it didnt really matter, I'll post pics of me currently in a few days. I want to do prop the whole cycle but i have heard from many people that they get good results by cutting on enanthate , i know it sounds weird but apparently if you diet right enanthate can be used very effectively at cutting. What if i did the fina the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks with the winny the last 4? or would that be a waste of time? I want to get this one as perfect as possible because it is going to cost me a lot of money, time, and effort and i want to maximize my gains from it with a clean diet. Thanx for the advice, keep'em comin

Jusso

What would u do if i ran it for 16 weeks????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer

Johnny, you see he has already done THREE cycles. I agree, 20 IS too young, but I think the damage may already be done. Its too bad.
    Yes I see that he's done 3, but he's still to young weather he's juiced or not. It's like helping a junkie or crack head get what he needs after all he's already strung out. Well maybe not exactlly but I think you get my point.

At his age he should go get medical attention to make sure, his AAS use hasn't done something to stop his full devolopment. I'm not going to give up on him because he's done 3 cycles. I'll still try to help him to stay healthy and safe, which using AAS at 20 isn't either one.

JohnnyB

I have already seen my doctor he knows everything i have taken ever and is completely ok with it, ive seen 3 different doctors and all of them say that once you start taking them u realize that there job is to keep you away from them but they really arent as bad as people say they are. I have also gotten a full bloodwork about 6 months ago and everything was totally fine, all my levels were even better than normal for my kidneys and liver. I do not drink or do any drugs so i did no external damage besides the steroids which apparently has done nothing to me. I haven't grown since 9th grade either and im not getting any taller. I am going to go for another blood test half way through this cycle just to make sure everything is cool. Thanx for the advice and for all those other guys out their that are on the juice and arent telling their doctor or getting bloodwork done twice a year, please go do it, i have freinds that are fducked up from steroids because they have done it wrong and blind and knew not what they were supposed to do. If you play it safe and have vast knowledge of using AAS then you should be fine but make sure you get your blood tests, very important to see what your body thinks of what you are doing.

Jusso

Thread Information