Thread: Gyno problem

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member

Gyno problem

It has been about 5 weeks since I ended my last cycle and I just got Nolvadex and clomid about a week ago... it came in 3 weeks late!!! I've been taking the Nolvadex for like 4 days and notice little difference. I still have little lumps under my nips, are those going to go away eventually with Nolvadex or do I need something else? Should I take the clomid too?

Also, my next cycle is coming up in another 3 weeks so I was going to save the clomid and HCG for after. It consists of 500mg of Test Cyp for 10 weeks and 30mg of Dbol for 4. When should I take the Nolvadex for my next cycle thoe? Right after my cycle with clomid or should I take it during my cycle at the end? Also, if I take clenbuterol how should I dose myself and for how long? thanks

I weigh about 170+ lbs (right now) with 10% body fat and I'm 23 years of age, been training for 6 years. Thanks for any help...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member

1. y r u starting a cycle so early, time on cycle = time off cycle by i would recover ur natural test right away and leave it there for a few months

2. yess ur gyno will go away dont stress it.

well dont stress the gyno, it will go, hopefully.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    stay on nolvadex a bit longer, dont start your next cycle until you deal with the side effects you have currently incurred you dont want to agrevate it and make it worse, i would even go as far to have the lumps checked out by a doctor before starting the next cycle, just be careful of what you tell him though cause yyou dont wanan screw up your medical history for insurance purposes, but for your own safety i think it would be to your best advantage to see a doctor. Im not trying to scare you or anything just better off safe then sorry when dealing with this stuff

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, you defenetly need some more time off... and what dosage are you running the nolvadex at? like stated time on=time off... dont screw up your body too bad my friend, it is not worth it.

The only thing you might consider is a clen /ECA stack in about 3 weeks, nothing with the test. And after you have sufficent time off you should start the nolva right along with the test cycle every day or every other day depending.

Well, I was only on the cycle 8 months... the lumps are only like a half inch in diameter so I dont think its that bad. I'm really not starting early, it's been 5 weeks and I wont be starting for another 3 weeks, atleast. I just needed to know if it will go.

Also, I still need help on my second cycle about the clenbuterol ... when do I take it and how do I dose myself after the above mentioned cycle. Best regards

I need help with this guys... (bump)

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I hope that 8 months was a misprint... 8 weeks I hope. But as far as the clen , read this, it will help a lot: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin...&threadid=50568

bl73 is offline New Member

gyno

Hey guys,

I have gyno in my left nipple is it still possible to use nolvadex .....Even if its been 9 weeks after my last cycle

please help

bl73 is offline New Member
    hey guys

can you use nolvadex to reduce your gyno.......even if its been 9 weeks after your last cycle

irunmiami is offline New Member
    SMH, 9 weeks is a long time. I doubt anyone has tried to experiment that, concider yoruself a guineapig, try it, order n-dex and use it for a few weeks bro. Cant hurt you atleast. Man, why are people so irrisponsible with their own body. To me my body is my temple. I make sure I will use clomid, clenbuterol , proviron , nolvadex AND HCG . phuq da bullshyt. PeAcE

Thread Information