RAWZILLA is offline New Member

My First Post......please Critique My 2nd Cycle!!!!!

This is my first post here and I'm pumped up to hear some feedback on my 2nd ever cycle. A little background first because I know you'll ask for it.....I've been lifting for over four years now. My first cycle was deca only (before you all go nuts I know I should not have run deca alone). I did get good results though, gained about 20lbs and put about 40lbs on my bench. I'm 5'9, 200lbs...not sure of my bodyfat but I do have a little fat to lose. I just did a nice job cutting down with a little help from ephedrine. My max bench is 325.
    My goal is to get huge, basically. I want to get bigger and stronger, hoping for about 30lbs of muscle while keeping bodyfat around what it is now. I'd like to bench 400 when it's all said and done. I also wouldn't mind having sex with 10 or 15 girls during the cycle either!
    Well here's what my cycle looks like, and I appreciate some feedback.....I know a lot of you have taken something similar and many of you know exactly what you're talking about.
    Week 1-4 35mg dbol /day
    Week 1-8 500mg deca/ wk
    Week 5-10 Nolvadex , Proviron
    Week 11-17 200mg Winstrol
    week 11-17 200mg Primobolan
    week 18: start clenbuterol and clomid

Quick question: I've heard a variety of opinions on Nolvadex and Proviron. Some say to take it only when sides occur....some say take it regardless. I'll have plenty of both on hand......I'd like to hear some ideas or experiences with it.

As for the diet, I plan to consume at least 300g protein a day and 600-800g carbs.
    Protein sources will consist mainly of eggs, tuna, chicken, steak, turkey breast, milk, yogurt, peanuts
    Carbs will consist of : oatmeal, rice, potatoes, fruit, other vegetables.
    Diet has always been my biggest problem so feel free to give suggestions.
    I TRULY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR RAWZILLA'S CYCLE DIARY. I WILL CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK WITH UPDATES ON ANY STRENGTH AND SIZE GAINS. BADASS

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    Im just wondering where the test is, i keep looking but dont see it anywhere in this cycle, the correct way to do this cycle would be to do test and deca same time for ten weeks, jump start first 4 weeks with dbol , overlap week 1-13 with winny, then start clomid and clen , you need test though bro, i would not do that cycle with deca for 8 weeks then another 7 weeks of primo and 17 weeks without test, your dick will be dead by the time its done. test should be the basis of nearly any cycle i cannot stress enough the importance bro please change this cycle and repost a new one

220lbs is offline New Member
    Yeah use the deca with test, i don't like a deca dick . What is the reason to use the primo at the end like that? Furthermore i don't like the length of the cycle, way to long your body will have a tough time recovering of this one. I really don't like bridging, if that is the reason why you wanna take the juice for such a long time although your doses towards the end are not that great you will still get a shutdown from this. Too bad not some more guys react.

I am with meat on this one. Better change it. IMO a cycle shouldn't be longer than 12 weeks (not counting chlomid theraphy). Better do 2 cycles over one year then one this long.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

Pick one or two compounds and do a cycle. Your not on anything long enough to let it get blood consentrations leveled off then you stop. Why proviron and nolva in the middle of your drugs? You need to go back to the drawing board Bro. Just add some test to your last cycle go 10 weeks.

JohnnyB

dumblucky is offline Member
    primo ?? for what???
    try 1000mg test a week and that deca and you will do well yea maybe 1000mg is a little much I would use it but thats me..

big swoll is offline Member
    i disagree with dumblucky...i dont think that the first time you take test you should shoot a gram a week....IMO thats kinda high...you need to see how your body responds to it first ....you may be one of those lucky guys who can get great results off of low doses...and the part about having sex with 10-15 girls during the cycle....well i think i wanna add a little bit of that into my cycle too....haha....good luck tweaking your cycle

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Change it a bit.

Week 1-20 Nolvadex , Proviron ( Even better 25mg Aromasin E3D )
    Week 1-4 35mg dbol /day
    Week 1-15 600mg Enanthate ( A must )
    Week 1-10 500mg deca ( run a little longer than 8wks )
    Week 16-20 525mg Prop ( A must )
    Week 15-20 350mg Winstrol
    week 11-18 400mg Primobolan (400-600mg EQ would be better though)
    week 21: start clenbuterol and clomid

IMO that would be a great cycle! 200 Winny and 200 Primo are really too low for both to really be of much benefit. 350 winny and 400 primo are good dosages. You really want to have test in there.

RAWZILLA is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the feedback guys......damn, just when I thought I've done enough research. Yes, I agree I must throw some test in there. That will be done. I actually got this cycle from the homepage on this website. I figured if this cycle was posted by AR it must be good. So if I throw some test in there I'm sure I'll be good to go. Still unclear about when to take Nolvadex and Proviron ....I've heard so many different responses about that! Can anyone help out with that? Anyone else disagree with taking primo and winnie after the dbol and deca ? I heard that would help lean me out a little and harden my muscles when I'm done getting huge. Bigger doses??
    Also, let's say I just started taking my dbol and deca.....would it be ok to start taking the test a week or so late?? Somebody suggested taking the test at the end of the cycle with the winnie and primo. I know I need to take test regardless, but what would benefit me more?
    You guys know your shit....thanks again!

Thread Information