Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Sustabol 250 Biomech

ChubbyBoyJay is offline New Member

Sustabol 250 Biomech

Hello,

I just got a bottle of Sustabol 250 by Biomech Iran and I'm trying to find out its ingredients online as I'd need to know which oil is used in it as base. I know most of the Sustanon comes in Arachis oil base and since I'm allergic to peanuts I can't take that. However, many Test E products for example come in Cottonseed or Sesame seed oil, so I'm hoping to find out that this Sustabol would NOT be based in Arachis oil. Does anybody here have any more info about Sustabol? Please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyBoyJay View Post
    Hello,

I just got a bottle of Sustabol 250 by Biomech Iran and I'm trying to find out its ingredients online as I'd need to know which oil is used in it as base. I know most of the Sustanon comes in Arachis oil base and since I'm allergic to peanuts I can't take that. However, many Test E products for example come in Cottonseed or Sesame seed oil, so I'm hoping to find out that this Sustabol would NOT be based in Arachis oil. Does anybody here have any more info about Sustabol? Please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.
    I wouldn't take the chance if its a ugl !!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    I wouldn't take the chance if its a ugl !!
    I agree, the last thing u want is anaphalatic shock man

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You'd be nuts to try it if you are not certain. If I were you, I would nt trust any ug with your condition.

If you're so allergic, why not brew your own gear? You can control the ingredients.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyBoyJay View Post
    Hello,

according to our resident bio-medical expert Bonaparte, when you're allergic to peanuts, its actually the peanut proteins you're allergic to. but in peanut oil, its just oil with no protein in there. which means, you're safe.

(there was another thread like this a few months ago...)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    according to our resident bio-medical expert Bonaparte, when you're allergic to peanuts, its actually the peanut proteins you're allergic to. but in peanut oil, its just oil with no protein in there. which means, you're safe.

(there was another thread like this a few months ago...)
    Haha...
    But yes, refined peanut oil is fine (so long as they aren't just skimming the oil off the top of a jar of natural peanut butter)
    AD likes this.

Thread Information