okkkthennn is offline New Member

Question real or fake lab???

hi, im starting my first cycle of roids, sustanon 250. have some offer but unsure if they are legit, or even if this dealer has gone and made up a brand name and stuck stickers on fake vials of olive oil or something.. moved question to brand discussion.
    Last edited by okkkthennn; 12-12-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Most AAS comes in 10ML vials although 1ML amps and larger vials are not uncommon. Now please edit your post and remove the name of the brand as it is likely the source name as well and there is no source discussion on this board. Thank you

ok ill do that now thanks . i just posted this in brand discussion.

There is a fine line with many of these brands as discussion of brands is allowed but sources are not and many brands are he same name as the source

i know this is a noob question but what do you mean by source? as my source is a dude who lives down the street with his mum im not getting it striaght form the mentioned brand name

If the brand on the label also is the same name as the web site for example then that would be considered source discussion.

ah i get you, well thats the thing with this mentioned brand.... it has no website, the brand name has no connection with anything i found on the internet, google searches and forum searches and what not. And it wasnt bought on the internet (i feel im borderline talking about sources just by mentioning it wasnt bought on the internet) ill delete this post anyway thanks for the chat.

i dont think i can delete the thread. if someone could just go ahead and delete this thread that would be great. sorry for the mess

Quote Originally Posted by okkkthennn View Post
    ah i get you, well thats the thing with this mentioned brand.... it has no website, the brand name has no connection with anything i found on the internet, google searches and forum searches and what not. And it wasnt bought on the internet (i feel im borderline talking about sources just by mentioning it wasnt bought on the internet) ill delete this post anyway thanks for the chat.

It's very likely that it's simply a home brewed UGL and that the brand name is not a source. I was simply giving you a heads up since you had mentioned web sites and such. Your fine.

oh man home brew thast messed up . he is a big steroid user himself. it might be good stuff. would you use a home brew?

The answer is simple. If you trust your source and he has a good reputation then that's whats important when dealing with UGL's. As I mentioned before..10ML vials are VERY common. The only way to really know is to run it.

yeh true that. its a fair bit of coin for the 20 mls so i dont wana waste my coin on dodgey stuff

It's always a risk. One that almost all of us have taken.

i just hope someone who has experience with mentioned brand sees my question in the brand discussion i know someone on this forum must have the answer if mentioned brand exists.

that is fair enough but im not gona let some roid seller rip me off then im stuck with a swollen leg full of olive oil or somthing i want to find the truth behind mentioned brand name

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You never know when your dealing with a small ug.

Thread Information