Thread: Cutting cycle

Denmark is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle

Hi i need a bit of a advice about a cutting cycle , dont need advice about the Diet though. i need to lose 40-50Lbs. i have plenty of Thema power (Ephedrine), i got a little T3, can get Clen , but Dnp is not availble in DK, also T3 is very difficult to get.

Stats:
    Heigt:6`->185cm
    Weight: 277 Lbs->126Kg

Will post some pictures soon!.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Do not use Cytomel without AAS. It can become very catabolic in higher doses which is not what you want...If you are going to use gear then Cytomel would be a good choice but if you are staying "natural" then Clen -E/C/A stack with a good diet would be the way to go.

M18

Originally posted by MUSTANG_18
    Do not use Cytomel without AAS. It can become very catabolic in higher doses which is not what you want...If you are going to use gear then Cytomel would be a good choice but if you are staying "natural" then Clen -E/C/A stack with a good diet would be the way to go.

M18
    I am going to use AAS, i thougt about using 15-20mg of d-ball a day.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dbals not good for a cutting cycle
    600mg of Eq per week
    75mg of fina ed
    50mg of winnie ed
    finish off with clomid therapy

Originally posted by pureanger
    Dbals not good for a cutting cycle
    600mg of Eq per week
    75mg of fina ed
    50mg of winnie ed
    finish off with clomid therapy
    to expensive
    I can get parabolan 15$ for 76mg (1,5cc)
    Equipoise is 75$ for 600mgs (10cc bottle)
    im a poor student at a business school, so it has to be cheap,
    i mostly need advice on how to combine the fatburners (t3, ED, etc.), the reason i was thinking about using dbol is that they are cheap, and they should be good enough to hold my musclemass,
    but if anyone think that there is a more suitably AS, then please reply

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    hi denmark!! ıs there a catholic girl that you know well up there?ı always wanted to marry a girl from denmark cause as long as ı know they r keen on their family...

ı offer u to use clenbuterol after a primo/wins cycle for6 weeks dun hesitate to take ephedrine b4 workouts ıt can work...

Originally posted by blizzard
    hi denmark!! ıs there a catholic girl that you know well up there?ı always wanted to marry a girl from denmark cause as long as ı know they r keen on their family...

ı offer u to use clenbuterol after a primo/wins cycle for6 weeks dun hesitate to take ephedrine b4 workouts ıt can work...
    most danes are Atheist today, a few protestants, even less catholic, its getting very difficult to get into Denmark, we have a new goverment, it`s not "the land of honey" anymore, it takes 7 years to be a citizen, and i dont think you want to move from, turkey, men and women are equal here. i mean no disrespect by that, just stating the facts. also racism is stating to be problem .

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Denmark

most danes are Atheist today, a few protestants, even less catholic, its getting very difficult to get into Denmark, we have a new goverment, it`s not "the land of honey" anymore, it takes 7 years to be a citizen, and i dont think you want to move from, turkey, men and women are equal here. i mean no disrespect by that, just stating the facts. also racism is stating to be problem .
    well bro thanks alot.maybe ıts better forme to search my girl in sweden or iceland they are awesome also,BRO ANOTHER THİNG İS THAT TURKEY İS DİFFERENT FROM ARAB COUNTRİES WE ARENT ARAB BOTH MEN AND WOMEN EQUAL HERE OF COURSE IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES IT DIFFERS IF U R PLANNING TO COME HERE ONCE I CAN HELP YOU WİTH GLAD, to add,in turkey its easy to find AS also ı took them from pharmacy.CAN U BELİEVE İT regardsssss

Originally posted by blizzard

well bro thanks alot.maybe ıts better forme to search my girl in sweden or iceland they are awesome also,BRO ANOTHER THİNG İS THAT TURKEY İS DİFFERENT FROM ARAB COUNTRİES WE ARENT ARAB BOTH MEN AND WOMEN EQUAL HERE OF COURSE IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES IT DIFFERS IF U R PLANNING TO COME HERE ONCE I CAN HELP YOU WİTH GLAD, to add,in turkey its easy to find AS also ı took them from pharmacy.CAN U BELİEVE İT regardsssss
    Yes i know you have easy access to AS , in denmark its easy to get if u know people, but the prices cant compete with turkish tyhats for sure!.

Well in denmark we have a lot og group rapes of young girls 13 + , made by foreigners, mostly Arabs, no cases with turks though, but for an ordinary dane its impossible to know the difference so i dont think you will be treated with proper respect, I would go for sweden if i were you, very open and positive people, and it is a nice country , and there is plenty of oppertunities if you want to be a bodybuilder.
    In Denmark we have some of the best BB in Scandinavia,
    but there is at least twice as many in Sweden:

Regardz

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Before you start thinking about what to take, I would strongly consider changing your diet and excersise habits. Are you doing ANYTHING on either of these two areas Denmark? Also, your weight seems quite high, but do you know what your body fat% is?

Originally posted by beenie
    Before you start thinking about what to take, I would strongly consider changing your diet and excersise habits. Are you doing ANYTHING on either of these two areas Denmark? Also, your weight seems quite high, but do you know what your body fat% is?
    Have posted some Pics on the board, Tes i can change my diet, that is one of the things i will do, I train BB not going to change that, also great for fatburning. Bf maybe 25%, i have done AAS and T-3 before, i would like to get advice about combining t-3, clen and ED + a good AS to keep mass, to a cutting cycle.
    Peace

by the way have started to do cardio, 3 times a week 30-45m a time.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    That's great Denmark. The cardio is great at aiding fat loss. You need to watch what you eat too. There is a man who comes to my gym 5 days a wekk. He kills himself with cardio going for about an hour at high intensity. The calory counter on the machine says he has burnt 1,200 calories in the hour. Pretty good. While he is on the machine he drinks two bottles of a sports drink. Each bottle contains 400 calories. 2@400=800. The effect of his cardio is only REALLY yielding a 400 calorie reduction. He'd be better to take a leisurely 1 hour walk.

The point is that, in my opinion, you need both.

I am trying to cut my bf% level too, but I am pretty low now. I am at about 12% and am trying to get it down to single digits. As you go lower, it gets harder and harder. Getting started in the first place is probably the toughest part, but it sounds like you have made that step as exidenced in the 3 days cardio you are now doing. As you get used to it try boosting that up both in time and intensity.

Good luck.

Thread Information