TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Fina and lumps after injection

I have been seriously thinking about trying to make my first fina batch for my next cycle in November. I was thinking of running fina, eq, and cyp.

Here's the question:
    I was talking to my friend about making the fina and he said he knows someone that made a batch and every time he injected he was left with painful lumps. Do you think this guy had a dirty kit, bad oil?...... I don't want to make this stuff and be left all lumped up. I'd rather run tren instead. Anyone else ever heard of this problem or had them?

Thanks for the info!

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Well i experienced a couple of lumps after some injecitons of fina. I found I was just injecting too fast. Tell him to slow down and it might fixe the situation. Also, isnt fina tren ? If im an idoit then so be it, but i gotta ask.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Fina is Tren .

I've been using homemade fina for quite some time now. Inject slow and you shouldn't get any lumps. Follow the directions for the kit and it's damn near impossible to screw it up.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    Ive never had any problems with fina. use a 25g and it should come out slow and not lump.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Great! Thanks for the replies....
    I wasn't asking for the other guy just me. I was saying I would buy trenbole instead of converting so that I wouldn't have the chance of my conversion being dirty and giving me lumps and abscesses.

wood is offline Associate Member
    I inj fina w/ 23ga. and have had no lumps. Also after inj try massaging the site

Homemade fina/tren is the best damm thing since sliced bread!

As the others said, inject slow! Having 1 or more CC of oil suddenly pumped into a muscle makes for a pretty unhappy muscle in general!

Red

Thread Information