mj7877 is offline New Member

keep gains after winny...Please help

I'll be finishing up a winny cycle on july 3. I'm seeing great gains already, but im concerned about keeping them. I'm going away August 14 and I want to look my absolute best. By that time I will have been off for about 6 weeks already. What can I do? will clomid help keep all my gains? Should I throw something else in. I really want to be at the top of my game when I go.

joe_capone is offline Member
    dude no one will answer u we need more info on how long u been on it.. oral? or injection.. ur goals.. whatever u do make sure ud ont take winnymore then 5 weeks. just a warning.

Ok...I'm doing 50mgs ed ( one day oral, next day injectable zambons.)When I'm finished on july 3 i will have been on it for 6 weeks ( actually 45 days)..My goals are to be looking hard and lean at about 200-205 with bf in the area of 10%..At the start of my cycle I was around 212 w/ bf at about 16%. I'm 5'10. I've been dieting with a high protein, low carb diet, also doing 30minutes of running a day about 3 1/2 miles. I lift 6 days a week. Help me out guys , like I said I want to look my best for august 14 and cycle will end july 3. should I add something to make it run longer?

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    clomid wouldn't hurt to take but I thinking winny doesnt mess with your test levels. Also winny pulls out water in your body to make you look vascular. I would continue working out hard watch what you eat and maybe run clomid. Why dont you get eq and run it 400 mg. a week for 5 weeks. Hope this could help some.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You should use clomid or nolva always when youve finished a cycle.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigLarry
    clomid wouldn't hurt to take but I thinking winny doesnt mess with your test levels. Also winny pulls out water in your body to make you look vascular. I would continue working out hard watch what you eat and maybe run clomid. Why dont you get eq and run it 400 mg. a week for 5 weeks. Hope this could help some.
    Where did you hear winny doesn't supress naturall test? This is news to this board! ALWAYS run clomid, and nolvadex as well will only help things. Every steroid supresses test in the body, even anavar !

Ok cool...not to sound totally uninformed, but, what exactly is EQ? I've seen a lot of posts about it and am assuming its equipose. Can I run that after the winny or do i get it ASAP and start it right when I get it. What can I expect from it and how do I take it?

Yes, EQ is equipoise . I would forget about it this cycle though, it is way too late. Running it for 5 weeks is useless, and this would be a horribly thought out cycle. Some people should not give advice when they don't know what they are talking about! If you were to run a cycle with eq and winny, something like this would do.

1-10 eq 400mg/week
    1-10 test enanthate 400mg/week
    7-13 winny 50mg/day
    clomid after last winny injection for 3 weeks.

The most important things to do are:
    keep eating right and often, diet is extremely important
    run clomid day after last shot/drink.
    300mg day 1
    150mg day 2
    100mg for 10 days
    50mg for 15 days
    drink lots of water
    keep going to the gym!
    If you want to stay cut, continue cardio. If you want to keep maximum mass, discontinue for a month or so.
    the rest should fall into place.

but you think I will still be looking good as long as I follow all of the steps you gave?

The best as possible. You will lose some vascularity and some strength from any cycle no matter what you do. The key is to minimize this as much as possible. Winny doesn't make you hold water, so you won't be losing water weight like from other steroids . You will slowly lose some gains as your body struggles to start producing test again and rid itself of estrogen. If you do as I told you, you have as good a shot as any.

Thread Information