AtomicWedgie is offline New Member

mg - ml - cc's = WTF

Guys,, help me out here,, very confused I just checked out a few post to make sure, most guys use MG to show how much their using.

I believe that MG and ML are one for one, or the same dose, ie, 100mg is the same at 100ml, correct? Then would 100cc be the same?

I see some guys doing 300 or this and 100 of that,, but the needles I seen only go up to 3cc/ml. So you could not use a 3cc/ml needle to shoot this amount in one injection, correct?

It also says that you should never inject more then 2cc's some say 3cc's at one time. Doing more then 3cc's at the same sight/time is OK?

OK, lets just say that your doing 200mg/ml of sust and 100mg/ml of deca and using a 3cc/ml needle, then you'd be injecting a full 3cc/ml/mg syringe, correct?

OK, another topic, I have a sport's doctor friend who I've know personally for a year now, he used to do gear when he was much younger, many years ago. Asked him about a cycle help and he told me to try 200 of Sust and 100 of Deca TAW <2x'sweek> and to drop the DBOL since I want minimal gains. He said it would keep my face from bloating.

He also told me that I won't need to take or don't take Proviron , least not yet, maybe half way thru a cycle, also NOT to take CLEN , he said "why temp fate" I guess he means that it's hard in the ticker, not sure, didn't have lots of time to talk to him yet.

Also I asked him about the Arimadex/Clomid controversy , what one was best, what to take, he didn't seem to worry about having to take anti e's DURING a cycle, maybe with such a mild or low cycle amount I most likely won't have any problems.

Like I said, didn't have much time to chat with him, so I'm sure some will object to his advice, however I don't think his advice about dropping the DBOL will be taken.

So right now a cycle that I could come up with would be

200sust + 100deca TAW 10-12 weeks
    15-20mg of DBOL a day for a few weeks
    Maybe start Prov half way thru and clomid or Nova post cycle.

I have trouble sleeping, I think the DBOL is giving me palpitations or heavy heart pumps, or I have a hell'ofa adrenaline running thru me, I remember reading a post where someone took, I think Nova for water retention and that elevate some of the heart pump sensation. Been taking my BP and it's always been on and still is on the low side, 117/70, well, lower then average for my age.

See ya at the gym

newone is offline Junior Member
    MG = milligrams
    ML = milliliter
    CC = cubic centimeter

1CC is the same as 1ML

but say Test 200 is 200 milligrams per milliliter. So by injecting 1 ml you have used 200 mgs of test. Different mg per ml with different gear

I. U. is a lot smaller than a ml. There are 100 I.U.'s in a ML. I. U. are used for different gear like slin or gh.

Whats your Age/stats/experience???? That pretty basic stuff as far as the measurements

OK, Lets take SUSTANON250, The glass viles , their 1ml right? But don't they have 250 or a total of 250ml of 4 different test's?

So If someone is taking 200mg of test, that would be how many viles? 2 viles?

Testosterone propionate 30 mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg, Testosterone isocaporate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

OK, I glass amp of Sust is 1ml, so how can you get 250mg of the above test's?

while were talking about Sust and it's volume of test it has per vile, can I also throw in DECA , Deca comes in 1ml viles, so if you take 200sust and 100deca, you'll be using 2viles of sust and 1vile of deca, does this seem correct?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1 CC= 1ML=? MG's
    How many MG's in 1 ml depends on the substance. In the case of sustanon there are 250mg=1ml=1cc. You would waste your time trying to inject 200mg of sus so figure it at 250mg per 1 cc injection. It depends on the Deca you would be taking for that one. Some deca's are 100mg/ml, some 200 mg/ml, and others 300 mg/ml. You don't sound like you are any where near ready to do AAS and should spend some time reading before you jump into this.

<<<<<You don't sound like you are any where near ready to do AAS and should spend some time reading before you jump into this.>>>>

OK Teacher, is there a Frig'in test I have to pass in order to start? If I want to hear preaching I'll go see my family Doctor!

Well thanks for your reply, and clearing up a few questions, unfortunately I can't follow your last bit of advice, too late!!!!!! Just cause I have a few questions is no reason to tell me that I should not be injecting chemicals into my body!

If I didn't know how to roll a joint would you tell me that I shouldn't be smoking pot?

I have spent some time reading this sight before I started, however I find it impossible to absorb everything that I need to know about something I know little about!

Once again, I'll thank you for your advice

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Don't come here gettin an attitude bro. Rick's just tryin to help out.

First off, rollin a joint and knowing about mg's / cc's is totally different. The correct analogy would be :

rolling a joint = drawin the juice into the syringe
    knowing about mg's / cc's = knowing how much chronic funk you got

How can you find it impossible to absorb this information ??? This is probably the easiest thing to know about AS because all the numbers are already provided for you.

Take QV Deca 300. It comes in a 10 mL bottle. That's the same as a 10 cc bottle. That means there's 10 shots in there if you take 1 cc at a time. Each shot contains 300 mg's of deca. 300 mg's = 1 mL = 1 cc. How can you not understand this simple concept ??
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 06-01-2003 at 06:49 AM.

OK,, I think I got confused with the "chemical concentration" factor. So from what I understand from Rick's and Key's post is that 1ml/cc can have a different mg concentration of test and if someone want to take 250mg of sust they'd be taking 1ml, correct?

No,, I have not come here with an attitude, I come here to ask questions and get answers, just like the Radio Shack commercial says. I'm not offended by Rick's recommendations, in fact I thanked him for his advice.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    your right. mg is concentration while ccs and ml are the same thing.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by AtomicWedgie
    So from what I understand from Rick's and Key's post is that 1ml/cc can have a different mg concentration of test and if someone want to take 250mg of sust they'd be taking 1ml, correct?
    That's right. (aka 1 cc)

And if someone has a bottle of QV Deca 300 on them, and they want to take 300 mg's of deca, they'd take 1 mL (aka 1 cc).

Each steroid has different "concentrations" as you like to call it. Most are denoted on the bottle. Some are pretty much just known to have a certain "concentration" (test e - 200 mg; etc.)

still growin is offline Member
    ml and cc are measures of volume. How much liquid there is.
    mg is a measure of concentration, or strength, of 1 ml or cc of a substance.

If a bottle says 10ml 250mg - It is 250mg per each ml or cc.
    It is a little confusing, but this is a basic.

You need to understand ALL this IMPORTANT stuff BEFORE you begin a cycle. If tou don't know how to roll a joint, you can smoke a shitty joint and still get high. If you dose or use aas wrong, you get tits, no sex drive ever again, bad acne, liver damage. This is very serious stuff here. You are messing with your body's hormones and mother nature, not getting high. Ask as many questions as you need to fully understand what you are doing, we are here to help bro. Just some advice though, anyone with the title mod or vet under their name is someone you want as a friend, and should be as nice and appreciative of them as possible. In fact, respect everyone here, and you will see doors open! Hope this helps bro!

Thread Information