neubin is offline Junior Member

bloat from test enth

Hey how much bloat can I expect from this stuff? Is my face going to balloon right up? I dont want everyone to look at me and no im on juice instantly...I have a job and all that nonsense

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It depends on how you react to it and if your over doing it, salt can play a part also. I haven't got bloated from if yet.

JohnnyB

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Screw your job. Getting huge is much bigger.

Why are you so concerned with what people think about you while at work ?? I doubt you can get fired for them thinking that you're juicing.

But to answer your question - you can expect some bloat. You can also try to maintain / keep it low by doing some cardio 3 times a week just to keep the water retention to a mininum.

But then of course it also depends on how much you're taking. What are you looking to run ??

I was looking at running 500mg a week...two shots of 250. Keep blood plasma levels stable and keep sides to a low..Im 6'1 240 now and want more muscle but dont want to balloon to some un gawdly size, this is my first run, and want to see better muscle and less fat. What do you think?

here this is what i had planned,

Wks 1-11 Test enth 500mg/wk(shot Mon/Thur)
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    clomid wk13 with 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21

Use liquidex and keep Nolva on hand and milk thistle at 1000mg/ED because of winny's heptoxic side effect.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Doesn't sound too bad actually. Drop the Test to 10 weeks or you'll be needin a 3rd bottle (unless you got the QV 50 mL jug). 10 weeks will be 2 bottles - although you'll probably only get 9 shots out of each (9 weeks roughly). Hard to get the last drops.

Are you a chisled 240 or a stocky football player 240 ??

im a stocky guy, I have a few pounds to lose but thats ok, im getting all my gear together and dropping some pounds before I get rollin. I have about 15 I should dump before I start, unless you figure these will help in that process.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    It all depends on your body type / metabolism. I tend to cut up a little bit and shed a few fatty pounds when I bulk up, but that's just me.

Once you get your diet figured out, that will help a ton also and you won't even realize it. (This is they key to losing / gaining weight)

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well, i have a job too and run cycles, i just wear bigger clothes and shit, and dont be ridiculous, people wont fire you. just do what i do, wear big clothes, even ur family will not notice. actually i liek cycling becuz u get more good looks from girls(i wanna brag =) ), im still young !!!!!!!!!!

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Using the liquidex from the start keeps away the bloat for me. Makes things a lot less noticable.

Same here, adex is working miracles keeping the bloat away. I seem to puff up quite easily.

Red

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I find Proviron ed to be keeping my bloat to nil...but I'm not very far into my cycle yet...just started my 4th week...big things should be happening this week or next....

Thread Information