Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Want to split up my sus so I am not doing a full cc EOD, help...

Right now I am injecting 250mg EOD of SUS. Good when I was frontloading but now I am thinking it might be too much. Since my receptors are already saturated it would probably be better shooting between 500-750mg a week, but how do I split up these dosages?

I'd have to be shooting roughly 0.7 of a cc EOD instead of a full cc.
    Would it be a good idea to break all my amps and pre-load all my syringes with 0.7cc's all at once, and just keep the sheath on the pins?

That's the only way I can think of doing it. Or should I just not bother and keep shooting a full cc every other day? I am almost at the end of the third week right now. Thanks bros.

still growin is offline Member
    Do you have a lot of cycle experience? 750mg is a high dose imo unless you have a few cycles with sust under your belt. I would shoot a half cc every other day. That is 500mg a week. Are you running it alone? Some more info please.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    growin is right, but 750 is good for sust. You need to split it up for best results. Every other day is perfect.

Bro's... I know you have to split it up EOD. I just need to know how to store my gear after the amps have been opened...

My initial idea was to pre-load the syringes and store them with the sheath on the needles. I still have doubts about this being perfectly safe though, that's what I need reassurance with as I am paranoid about keeping things sterile.

as far as experience and the dosage goes, this is my third cycle and I don't think 750mg of sustanon in particular is too high. Even at 1000mg a week shot EOD the levels in the blood never go higher than roughly 800mg, usually fluctuating between 633-800mg according to the half life calculator for sus250.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The AS will be fine in the syringe for a bit. I personally would not go over 1-2 weeks.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    The AS will be fine in the syringe for a bit. I personally would not go over 1-2 weeks.
    yup done it plenty of times
    then again you can take a 10ml vial and push the sust in it and draw out what you need
    done that before also..

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Keep what your doing or go 250 E3D. Thats 583mg/wk

still growin is offline Member
    Oh, got you bro. Preloading is fine unless it is not going to be used for a long time. You are right, because of the short acting esters you levels will not be overly high. Just didn't know if this was a first cycle bro. Good Luck

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've posted this before, and some of you have probably seen this, but it is a very useful tool for calculating the levels of test in your system depending on when and how much sust you use.

Sustenon Spreadsheet

As far as preloading, I sit down every Sunday and load a week's worth of shots (fina/prop) with no problems.

-moto

I am probably going to just keep shooting a full amp EOD. it'll save me the trouble of splitting it up and I do have enough amps so there shouldn't be any problems. (knock on wood)

Thank's for the help bros.

big swoll is offline Member
    i have heard of some people shooting it on MWF...that would be an option if you want just a little less test in your system....i think you'll be fine with eod though

Thread Information