wood is offline Associate Member

Insomnia and fina

I can't sleep will this go away. I stay up til 4:00a.m. Its killing me the next day. I thought about taking Tylenole PM but I don't want to be dependent on that. Is there any other solution?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Try some benadryl , melatonin, or magnessium/zinc

Stay away from Tylenol, its quite liver toxic

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the wonderfull world of fina !!!!!im having the sam,e thing !always do .i take now pure tryptophan ,along with amelatonin and it does me good .

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Give melatonin a try, worked great for me during my last fina cycle. Stay away from most over the counter sleep aids; they are just massive doses of antihisamines, they disrupt your Nrem sleep.

big swoll is offline Member
    good thread, i haven't heard of this before

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big swoll
    good thread, i haven't heard of this before
    me either I only cant sleep when I'm on d's

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    GABA supposedly helps ya get to sleep, and promotes deeper (REM) sleep. Seems to work for some people, others, not . . . seems to keep me up a bit, but I feel pretty good when I wake up. Supposed to increase natural levels of HGH, too. That's what they say . . .
    Get the powder, it's cheaper ($10 or so per 100 mg from
    www.betterbodz.com ). 5 grams a night is the usual dose. Dunno if it'll work for ewe, might be worth a try, maybe not . . .

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I hear ya....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    regardless of what i took when i was using fina in my last cycle, i would wake up soaked and at odd times of the night at least 2 or 3 times.

the only upside to this is i could get an extra meal in with a shake that was pre-made and stored in my fridge, bedside.

i am not looking forward to the restlessness and insomnia/fucked up dreams i have while on fine, so i feel your pain bro.

experiment with everything the bros have already recommended, or add in the tried and true masturbation before bed technique...whenever i crank one off before sleep i generally sleep very well

wood is offline Associate Member
    Where do you get the melatonin? I would like to try that, but how much does it run? Thanks for the help.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by big N
    i take now pure tryptophan ,along with amelatonin and it does me good .

Big N

I used to take L-trytophan all the time years ago, before the FDA banned the shit all because of a bad ass batch from Japan if I remember right that was contaminated and killed a few people here in the US

I would love to get my hands on some... That shit worked better then anything legal you could ever think of...I also can never sleep when I'm on fina, clen or any other themogenics...

You have any idea where to get some international

sweet is offline Associate Member
    It is super cheap, like 10 bucks for 300 1mg tablets. I would suggest the 1mg tabs, that way you have more flexibility to mess with your dose. I use any where from 1.5mg - 6mg even though at the higher end I do tend to feel a bit weird in the morning; Give 3 mg a try. I get mine from here http://www.healthydeal.com just because they will ship to Canada. Click on this link http://shopping.yahoo.com/ and type in melatonin in the search engine, you will get 2-3 pages of offers.

Well, no trouble sleeping on fina, but since I bumped up to 150mg eod I am getting some killer night sweats.

Hoooly cow is it nasty. When I wake up to drink/empty bladder around 2am I am completely drenched.

But hey, if I can sleep thru it...

When I want to sleep on the plane though, I do use valerian root + nyquil. Knocks me out big time. But I do not like using that on a work night, makes me feel groggy the next morning.

Red

dansteelman is offline Member
    I have fuct up dreams on fina as well...two nights in a row i dreamt i left my wife :"(

plex4flex is offline New Member
    Try Simply sleep it's tylonol PM minus the tylonol. Not habit forming good product. I have battled insomnia for years now melatonin never worked for me I am prescribed ambien but usually try simply sleep and use the ambien as a back up plan.

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    this is a good post. i have heard of the sweats with fina but this is a first with the sleep thing.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    I had problems sleeping on D. The Melatonin worked great for me and simply sleep also worked good.Night sweats and fu(ked up dream are all part of the program.

Thread Information