pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

shortness of breath from AS?

I posted up asking this question before but a new thread might get some new answers.......anyone ever get this?

The consensus before was that it's from adding weight so quickly, your cardiovascular system can't keep up.

I've been on for 6 weeks now and my weight has plateaued for the last 3 weeks...I know it's not the weight thing as I've been heavier before and never had a problem. No asthma histroy or any probs like this before. (I'm 25.)

My breathing feels constricted and when I take deep breaths, I have to cough. One other thing, I was fine this past week until taking a sust only shot Friday night....then all day yesterday I was having problems. Could this be from the sust? (I'm using infar amps from India.)

I know this was kind of long but I'm bumping for feedback....

Anyone?

mmafiter is offline New Member
    I'm having the same problem. I suspect it's the extra weight I've gained and the fact that I've basically stopped doing cardio.

I was kind of wondering about this myself.

mammoth is offline Member
    Are you on Tren ? I have heard that this is a side effect of Tren.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Are you on Tren? I have heard that this is a side effect of Tren.
    Hey bro, if ur taking tren /fina its a side effect. I had the same problem on it and had to stop it. It also could be from holding water. Even if u dont look or feel like u are more then likely u are holding some. And that can restrict ur breathing. What about ur bp? Have u had it checked resently?

OG

No tren /fina....just 750/wk sust now. I'm in week 6. I also took 30mg/ED dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Probably water retention then, I don't know. I know this is bad but I haven't checked the BP yet. Been putting off buying one of those BP readers at CVS. Ichabodcrane-I'mma get one for sure bro.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Iv had trouble lately from allergies...

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    No tren /fina....just 750/wk sust now. I'm in week 6. I also took 30mg/ED dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Probably water retention then, I don't know. I know this is bad but I haven't checked the BP yet. Been putting off buying one of those BP readers at CVS. Ichabodcrane-I'mma get one for sure bro.
    Hey bro, ya u can hold water from the sust and dbol. First thing id do is get ur bp checked asap. I had to get mine checked the other day and its high. Im going for a stress test on Wednesday. Anyway, then u might want to get some femara for the water retention and see if that helps any. Good luck and keep us updated.

OG

OG-I have been taking 0.5mgs of liquidex every day since starting this cycle, which is helping. I'll be checking the BP today. If it's high, what do you suggest...an antihypertensive? Do you know anything about these cause I don't.?...

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    OG-I have been taking 0.5mgs of liquidex every day since starting this cycle, which is helping. I'll be checking the BP today. If it's high, what do you suggest...an antihypertensive? Do you know anything about these cause I don't.?...
    Hey bro, the l-dex should help but femara is better for water retenion. Depending on how high ur bp is id recommend seeing a Dr. But if its only a little high then its probably the AS and once u stop it should come back down to normal. thxs!

OG

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    bro i'm on deca , and i have had a slight problem with sports induced atsmaha in the past, but quite infrequently...

i seem to be having some shortness of breath since starting my cycle. it could be from atsmaha, allergies, weight gain, or a combination thereof...but i think it's from the weight gain. i went for so long without any problems, put on 16lbs, and now i have troubles. nothing serious, just more annoying than anything...

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Ive had it a few times. and the best answers Ive found were.

1. Without realizing it we could be storing around 10 pounds of excess water around our organs which makes it harder for them to function. With less room our lungs can't expand as far making it harder to get good breaths.

2. Im not a doctor but it was something about AS increasing the red blood count, so its harder for the blood to carry oxygen around our body. Something like that, anyone that can explain it better please correct me so I know. Thanx..

That makes a lot of sense NEO-OEN. Thanks for the info.

Btw, how'd you place at the Burger King Invitational?

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    No problem Brah. I was freaked out too so I started looking for answers, then the same thing happened to my cousin last week.
    I think I was doing good at the comp, and then Grimmace and the Hamburglar showed up from the McDonanlds circut. I mean how can you compete with a 750 pound purple monster that runs 1000 mg of test a week right? lol.. Good luck bro, Im sure it'll all pass.

the shortness of breath is back with a vengeance. The past 3 days have been tough. I left work early yesterday just to rest so I wouldn't cough. Luckily, it was my off day from the gym. Tonight's chest/tris night which will be interesting. I'm going to try taking ephedrine for this, as it's supposed to be a bronchio dilator...(sp?) Anyone have any suggestions, besides stopping the cycle?

Rather than continue to put up with this shortness of breath bullshit, I stopped the sustanon 1 week early. It was beginning to become unbearable. I think the sust was to blame as I've had this problem off and on for the past 9 weeks and sust was the only AS I've used that entire time. Anyway, I hope that helps. I'll be running winny/primo for 4 more weeks.

AtomicWedgie is offline New Member
    Dude,,Sounds like were neck and neck on our cycles, on my 5th week of my first cycle of Sust+Deca +Dbol (stopped DBOL last week). I was having the same exact symptoms as you have posted. Some times mild labored breathing. I have a Sports Med Doctor who I know personally, he took me under his wing, he told me that its from the DBOL! I was on DBOL for about 6 weeks,,, started around 2 weeks before I started my first cycle. He was actually mad at my for taking it against his advice, however I just have to bridge that gap that every one was talking about with Sust.

I started taking Privoron last week it seemed to just about eliminate the heavy breathing heart beat symptoms, or it could be just that the DBOL and excess water has now been reduced.

I just got some Liquidex in today, I'll start taking that, not sure if that will help with any of my prior problems like your having.

Keep us posted of your progress.

Thread Information