tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle of sust

Hello everyone,
    This is my first cycle(of sust) and I decided am splitting 500 mg up into 4 syringes EOD for each week. The only problem I have is there is only 7 days in a week. So the way I figured it is to split up 24 amps and do half an amp EOD until I run out. I will fall just short of 10 weeks.

You thinks this will be a good idea? Everywhere I have been reading says to split up 500mg a week into EOD.

The other question I have is I only have 16 amps of Nile and I cannot find it anywhere, but I have no problem getting my hands on Organon Turkey Sust for the other 8 amps. Is it ok to mix the Nile and Organon?

Thanks for the help everyone. This site has been great!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol injecting 4 times with 500 mg is gay, thats only good when u r doing like 750 mg or 1000 mg of sus, just inject 2x a week or 3x a week, better yet, go get some test enth, then u can inject 2x a week and no need to worry. 4x a week for 500 mg/sus lol that means ull have to leave some amps open ????? oh well its ur body !

Good luck !

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    lol injecting 4 times with 500 mg is gay, thats only good when u r doing like 750 mg or 1000 mg of sus, just inject 2x a week or 3x a week, better yet, go get some test enth, then u can inject 2x a week and no need to worry. 4x a week for 500 mg/sus lol that means ull have to leave some amps open ????? oh well its ur body !
    How is injecting four times 'gay'? If you read the educational forum you'd know that sus needs to be injected every other day to take advantage of the shorter esters and keep the levels constant in the blood. You don't want drastic dips and spikes. You're right about the enth being better but did not answer nocturnal's question. As far as leaving amps open - there are other ways of doing it. Keeping things sanitary and sterile should be the number one concern and I am sure Nocturnal is aware. Please refrain from giving these sorts of replies in the future....

Nocturnal, splitting it up is the best way to go. I am thinking of preloading syringes a week or so in advance and keeping the sheaths on. rkits also has empty vials for sale i believe, which could be beneficial when splitting up the gear. As far as mixing the two sus's, I don't think there would a problem. Hope this helps.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    If you are doing 500mgs. a week, then I would just inject on Monday and Thursday. That's what I am doing right now and it seems to be working great. I mix 250 mgs. of Sustanon and 200 mgs. of Deca in one syringe and inject on Monday and Thursday. I think that intake schedule is fine, ( and alot less hassle ) Oh, and changing brands is fine.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would just do 250mg E3D. It will not cause dips in your blood levels. E4D is pushing it though.

With E3D that actally give you 583mg/wk but thats ok.

Itll put ya at 8.5 wks though.

Id either get some more to do a full 10wks or just alternate e3d/e4d (most people do and its just fine)

There is nothing gay of what you said and is a perfectly fine ok. I often preload a weeks worth at a time in a syringe. Its not like youd have half an amp sitting in a dusty corner. Perharps the guy who thinks its gay has some homosexual related issues.

BTW..if you did go 125mg EOD it would total out to 437.5mg

Simple formula Dose X 7 / Frequency = Total

superjew is offline Associate Member
    By the way B.B. I LOVE that quote about steroid users attacking family members and killing people. I think I laugh every single time I see it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lol thanks

Thread Information