Thread: help!!!!

pete675 is offline Junior Member

help!!!!

today is sunday and the mailman came (usps). She came in a weird van and said that express mail ships on sunday. she asked me to sign and then kept asking me about the spelling and pronoumciation of my name. She kept saying are you pete? then when I walked in with the package she stayed in my driveway for like 5 minutes. should I get rid of my shit? has anyone else got a package on sunday?

-pete

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Bro that is a little fishy, i have never gotten mail on Sunday. I am 99 % poitive the Post Office does not deliver on Sundays.

have you ever gotten a package from EMS? the lady said that express gets delivered on sundays. The package was not opened or anything.

winny freak is offline New Member
    Sounds way too fishy. Find a safe place, a friend or something,stash away for a week or so. Always better safe than sorry!

FREAK

Hey bro, write 'RETURN TO SENDER' on the package and don't open it for several days. Leave it sit. If this was a controlled delivery they may confront you about the package. Just tell them that you don't know anything about the package and you were going to ship it back but you just haven't got to the post office yet. Deny everything. If you have any other anabolics in the house you may want to stash 'em elsewhere(just in case they come back with a search warrant). You could maybe try calling the post office tomorrow and ask them about express mail. I hope, for your sake, that they actually DO deliver on Sunday.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    play it safe man. I never heard of sunday shipping. Take every precaution you can!!!Clean out your stash!

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    Hey bro, write 'RETURN TO SENDER' on the package and don't open it for several days. Leave it sit. If this was a controlled delivery they may confront you about the package. Just tell them that you don't know anything about the package and you were going to ship it back but you just haven't got to the post office yet. Deny everything. If you have any other anabolics in the house you may want to stash 'em elsewhere(just in case they come back with a search warrant). You could maybe try calling the post office tomorrow and ask them about express mail. I hope, for your sake, that they actually DO deliver on Sunday.
    great idea. but if you already have a lot of anabolics laying around it doesnt matter much. if u dont have any laying around already...id do exactly what dragonslayer advised above.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    dont worry about it. sounds completely normal. they deliver some items on sundays, just depends what class and if you paid special shipping, etc. express happens to be one of them.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    btw...usually when they sit there for 5 minutes, they are lookin up where to goto next as its usually a special driver that does the odd jobs and its not really a set route.

big swoll is offline Member
    i have personally never heard of the mail being delivered on sunday before....was it a domestic or international order?

international order.
    thanks alot for all your help guys. I already opened it, so I just got rid of my stash.

-pete

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Express USPS delivers on Sundays. My girlfriend did it to me once when she was in Cali on one of our anniversarys. She baked my some muffins and sent it express and the postman came to my house on Sunday 10am.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You in Canada? When USPS gets sent into Canada Canada post takes it from there and Canada post workers do not deliver on sundays.I called my good friend who delivers for them.

Peace

Thread Information