View Poll Results: What should i do?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay on the gear but train less intense

1 33.33%
  • Stop the gear and rip up while my rib heals

2 66.67%
    gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Smile Cracked rib, need your advise quick!!

Ive been training on and off for 5 yrs, i weigh just under 13 stone now proabb;y 10 or 11% body fat. Just over a year ago i went on a stack of Sustanon 250 with some deca , equipoise etc. I took Nolvadex at the same time but it didnt seem to stop my face filling out oh and my neck went huge. Anyway i went up to about 14st 7 which was a bit too big and i didnt looked as ripped as i liked.

Since then i havent been training so hard but then got the bug to get big again, ive been eating well and training hard and just started a to take Sus 250 with Prima, also thiking about adding some Winstrol to this. Am taking Nolvadex & Proviron to help keep off the water but still noticing its going on my cheeks again which i dont like.

Anyway i cracked one of my ribs last week which is making it hard to train properly. Here are my options on what i could do now, i'd like some feedback to see what you think i should do.

Option 1; Stay on the Sus & Primo stack but dont train too heavy so it doesnt damage my rib. Do CV in the mornings to keep the fat off and drink plenty of water (if i dont drink much water does that effect the amount of water stored in my bod?)

Option 2; Stop the Sus & Primo stack for a few weeks and let my rib heal a bit but in the mean time take some HGH in small qty's along with a good diet and plenty of CV each day to get my fat down to 5/7% and then go back on the gear to build up.

HELP ME!!!!

PS - I want to put on size without having a massive neck and water retention on my face ( i look a lot better when my face is thinner, the features get lost when i bloates out) there must be something im doing wrong or maybe taking the wrong steroids ?? I want to be about 14st ripped o o day.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how do you knwo it's cracked??

i actually cracked a rib in HS and i could barely breathe let alone train!!i don't see it even being possible to train if it is legitimately broken. i would think the body brace would stop all of that plus the pain.
    i would say do your post cycle therapy and chalk it up as a loss.wait until you are healed and run it again.i see no way to work out w/ a broken rib whatsoever

I havent actually broken it, i think its just cracked or fractured. Its no way near as bad as your sounded. I can breathe ok but it is very painful if touched or if i move in certain ways. I havent been to the hospital cos i know they cant do anything for it and when i rang them they said if its not imparing my breathing then all i can do is rest it.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro let it rest, i am still having problems with mine. mine was cracked till i decided to bench light and then the fucker fully broke and i lost 15lb of muscle now.

trust me listen to partyboy just let it heal or it will be a lagging injury for a long time.

Hey thats my nickname PARTYBOY!

Yeh think i should rest for a week and see how it goes.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    A fracture is a break, just the technical term

If I were you, i'd rest it for sure and go to the doctor. I made that mistake when i broke my wrist a year ago, didn't get it checked out and kept training, just thinking it was a sprain, but it turned out to be a buckle fracture (meaning the bone broke in on itself instead of breaking outwards), screwed me over for a football season.

Thread Information