Thread: Enanthate

gdawg2003 is offline New Member

Enanthate

Will 250mgs a week work?? Just want some test in me without the bloat.. Will I gain anything or am I just wasting my time.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard people say they do well on lower doses like that but IMO you need double that. Besides a lot of enanth is underdosed (not all)

I am also doin 400mgs of eq a week too..

RON
    I used 500mg enath and 400mg eq my first cycle and I really didn't bloat bad. Just keep the sodium down and drink about 1.5-2 gallons of water ed.

what kind of gains did you get with that? Problem is I look at test and I bloat and get gyno symptoms.. My diet is always low sodium and I dring about 2 gallons of water a day..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think you should go with test at 250-500mg a week. Your recptors are fresh you don't need over 500mg a week. Save the stack for the next one. If you do more then your receptors can handle it'll only cause side effects. More is not always better, do the test if your body reacts fine to it, then add something else that way if you have a side effect you'll know it's not the test cause you've used it before without sides and it's the other drug you added. If you have sides from the test, you'll know to take precutions with test or not use it. Go slow you have other cycles to try other gear and combos of those gears.

JohnnyB

RON
    Eq and test have very different effects. While I think Test @500mg is a perfectly fine stack for a beginner, I think test/eq is just a suitable. It only matters what your looking to accomplish. Like I said I ran the same cycle my first time out. The only thing I would have changed from experience is I ran dbol with it. I agree more is not always better but too me this stack is not excessive. If you want you can try your test at 250mg and if you get results fine but not everyone gets good results at those doses.

IMO this cycle is not only perfectly fine for a first, its the one I would recommend.

10-12 weeks of
    test @ 250-500mg
    eq @ 400mg
    Nolva or Ldex
    then clomid therapy

I ran nolva with it so I didn't have any problems with gyno. If your really worried you can try that or even better get some liquadex

I have nolva, should I run it throught he whole cycle.. If yes, how much a day.. Also I may have some proviron on the way.. Let me know, thanks.

dumblucky is offline Member
    if you have problems with gyno then you will want to use the nolva throughout while it might hamper gains it would be worth it..

as far as the dosage its fine if you respond to low levels .. I my self dont get shit from under 600mg a week

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I think you should go with test at 250-500mg a week. Your recptors are fresh you don't need over 500mg a week. Save the stack for the next one. If you do more then your receptors can handle it'll only cause side effects. More is not always better, do the test if your body reacts fine to it, then add something else that way if you have a side effect you'll know it's not the test cause you've used it before without sides and it's the other drug you added. If you have sides from the test, you'll know to take precutions with test or not use it. Go slow you have other cycles to try other gear and combos of those gears.

JohnnyB
    johnnyB i am thinking of doing an enan only cycle 350mg a week. i have reached this decision after reading some of your post to people doing thier first cycle. i will be using proviron 25mg a day during the cycle and clomid after my cycle. i will have nolva on hand just in case.
    up to this point i was going to add winny 50mg ed. but after reading some post i think i will just use test. would it be overload if i did include the winny for five weeks?

Ok I decided to go with 500 a week of enathate.. How should I run the nolva.. I want to run it everday but how much.. Thanks.

Thread Information