SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

Cycle+Supplements

My last cycle I was using testostrial supplements. I was using Andro Infusion and Norabol, which are products of Mass Quantities. My cycle was Deca QV 300. I was also taking a protein shake called Triple Threat 360.
    Now I am fixing to start another cycle of Deca, and I would like to know what supplements to take? I want to know is there supplements that will somewhat enhance the effect of my cycle? I was thinking of going back to creatine.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    you need to rethink things bro, a solid nutrition program is somethign that should be followed year round in a good bodybuilding program using suplementation to get what you cant out of foods, i would avoid andro and andro products all together, and dont use deca alone. what does your daily diet and workout look like?

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I agree bro, stay away from andros, they are hard on your body. Also, you need to have some test or something with deca . Do some more homework first.

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member
    My eating schedule is 7eggs,1link of Geroge Foreman Hot Links,2loaves of bread, and of course water at around 8:30 in the morning. Then I go to the gym for 45 to 60minutes to exercise 1 body part.(4stations per body part) I eat 1 more meal before I go to work which is oatmeal. Then I go to work and eat turkey sandwich with fries and water. During my break I'll eat a protein bar. At 12:30PM I'm going to the gym to exercise 2 body parts and I also consume 2 protein shakes before and after my workout.Then I go home and I eat a snack or something.
    One thing I do not understand is why do you need to stack something with deca ? If it is not safe to take testostrial supplements then is it OK to use MRP's.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "2loaves of bread"
    That must be a misprint...
    Deca works best synergistically...with test is best!

Thread Information