PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

Question Proviron and It's uses.

Ok, I've been reading and stuff about estrogen related aromatizing steroids , and that nolvadex alone isn't good for alone for estrogen related issues because once the nolvadex medication has stopped there is a chance for the estrogen to rush back to the receptors causing gyno. So my question is, has that ever happen to anyone after nolvadex was stopped. 2nd question is I was thinking of getting some proviron for another anti-E to stop estrogen aromatase at it's source. The thing is from what I've read on here you would want to take it through out the cycle to help with anti-e and also proviron will attach to the SHBG and albumin, leaving larger amounts of free testosterone to mediate anabolic activities such as protein synthesis and you will get better gains. So my question is can I take proviron only when I see gyno and estrogen related issues and not take it through out the cycle. I'm low on cash and to get 10-13 weeks worth would cost out the cazooo. And if people do administor it only when gyno symptoms occur what dose and for how long would be a good choice. The only reason I'm concerned is I have nolvadex but like I said I've read after the administration is halted the free estrogen and rush back to the receptor sites causing gyno and I don't want man boobs. My source only has nolvadex and proviron for anti E, He just started getting proviron. Thanks

Hrmm 25 views and not one reply I'm starting to get the feeling I'm not liked or something. Can someone please make this clearer as I am wanting to find out as much as I can before I finally do a cycle thanks.

stryker is offline Junior Member
    if u are running low on cash just have nolva or prov on hand in case you start feeling any gyno symptoms.

What dose your cycle look like

To prevent estrogenic side ef-fects normally 10 mg/day are sufficient

Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids ) from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptors. This characteristic has the disadvantage that after the discontinuance of Nolvadex a "rebound effect" can occur which means that the suddenly freed estrogen receptors are now able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood. For this reason the combined intake of Proviron is suggested

You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hard-ness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concen-tration remains low. This, in particular, is noted positively during the preparation for a competition when used in combination with a diet. Female athletes who naturally have a higher estrogen level of-ten supplement their steroid intake with Proviron resulting in increased muscle hardness. In the past it was common for body-builders to take a daily dose of one 25 mg

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    running proviron the way you have suggested (only if gyno appears) will not be very beneficial.

either run it the entire cycle (or the majority if possible), or leave it out.

yes, the effects it has on protein synthesis and the increased gains are nice, but only if dosed properly.

i have run it throughout my current cycle and can honestly say it is a great addition...my recommendation is to save up enough money to run it properly, or buy 7-8 weeks worth and run it during the bread and butter weeks of your cycle.

just keep nolva on hand for all your gyno related issues because it is cheap and effective. the chances of you rebounding from a mild cycle that has brought mild gyno symptoms is definitely slim unless you are very prone. just have enough on hand to run at 10 or 20mg per day after you have gotten rid of symptoms and you will be fine.

As of now I have some tamoxifen but thinking of getting some proviron incase after I quit taking tamoxifen if I get symptoms they will come back so thats the purpose of this thread bro. I was thinking of throwing some dbol in my cycle but am deciding not to as of this time. My cycle looks like this keep in mind I haven't ever cycled yet just getting the facts. first week of test starting just 250mg to see how my body reacts and the last week which is 11 will be 250mg to slowly tapper down and also last a week longer than the deca , while week 2 through 10 will be 500mg of test, week 1-10 deca @ 300mg.

week 1 and 11 test enant 250mg
    week 2-10 test enant 500mg
    week 1-10 deca 300mg

week 13 clomid at 300,100,50
    (tamoxifen on hand if gyno occurs)

so daem if I wanted to get enough proviron for 11 weeks worth how much would I need and doses I'd need to take each day. If the gains can be induced then I'll just wait it out longer until I get some I'm not in any rush. Just need to get some cash ) cha ching$

You should be fine, i did almost the exact same cycle and had no gyno. It all depends on if your gyno prone.
    Dont worry about it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Take 25-50mg

11wks X 7days/wk x 1or2 tabs = how much you need to get

Ive used it, it worked ok, but it wasnt worth the money to me..and I got it cheap

Id stick to nolva, youll be fine

If you want to spend money on something very good..get some aromasin 25mg E3D would prob be plenty for your cycle. Thats 22 pills..they are usually around $3 bux each...prob cheaper than what youll get proviron for

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Take 25-50mg

11wks X 7days/wk x 1or2 tabs = how much you need to get

Ive used it, it worked ok, but it wasnt worth the money to me..and I got it cheap

Id stick to nolva, youll be fine

If you want to spend money on something very good..get some aromasin 25mg E3D would prob be plenty for your cycle. Thats 22 pills..they are usually around $3 bux each...prob cheaper than what youll get proviron for
    I keep reading where you recommend aromasin over proviron . i have checked the list of drugs on this site and can not find mention of this drug. does it go by another name on the list. in your opinion, what did it do "better" for you than proviron?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    you shouldn't be paying more than $1.5-2 for a tab of proviron ...running it @ 50mg/day is the way to go here.

running it for 11 weeks @ 50mg/day if you got it for $2 a pop would come out to be around $308...definitely not cheap but my body's reaction to proviron was definitely worth the $250 i spent on it to run this cycle.

Thread Information