Slypknot is offline Member

Angry Funds seizure question....

Alright...this is NOT turning out to be my week.
    I sent off for some 'suppliments' this week - fedx'd the cash to my source... well wouldn't ya know it, their mailbox was 'flagged' by the DEA for gear traffic. So my package was signed for by DEA agent and cash taken.

I'm sure someone else here has had this happen... ?

Question: As my actual address was on the package (it was fedx'd from a mailbox etc) does the DEA usually do anything with this info? All I sent was cash and they took it, so I'm not sure where I stand legally with this. Can they get a warrant? Can they even hassle me? Would they?

Just wondering if I need to do a full house cleansing and wait a month or so before trying anything else.... or if, because of the small amount of cash and the fact they took it, I can just let it roll off - write the cash off and try again... ??

Any help/experience would be greatly appreciated!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you know they got the cash? Did you get any notification from them, or did your source tell you this? Sounds fishy, but I get kinda skeptical some times for no reason. Something to think about.

-moto

Slypknot is offline Member
    The FedX tracking # showed the signature was 'DEA Agent' and it was pulled in transit.

I don't think the source can fake that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd clean house anyways.......just so nothing can be found that you dont want found.

theres no sense in taking any unnecessary risks here bro. if you havent heard or seen anything after a week or 2, i'd say youre in the clear.

just for the record though........its not illegal to send money by any means. if this guy was flagged for aas, then they might decide to act on whoever is in contact with him, they might not. see where i'm going with this?

peace I4L

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    The FedX tracking # showed the signature was 'DEA Agent' and it was pulled in transit.

I don't think the source can fake that.
    Yeah, he didn't fake that! That had to be scary to see. Like iron4life79 said, sending money is not illegal, but you can never be too careful. I would think that if they were wanting to come after you, they would let the rest of the transaction take place. Then again, all they are really after is money. Good luck, bro, and keep us updated.

-moto

dumblucky is offline Member
    did you have some kind of list of products and rices in with the money??
    do they have evidence of what you wanted with the money...

Thread Information