willBbig1day is offline Junior Member

whats the best???

whats the best of the liquid anti es, like liquid nova, liquidex, liquid clomid and others also how do all the liquid forms stack up to its pill form, and in the liquid forms what are the dosages are they the same amount as the pills, also how come there is not a liquid form of proviron

sorry for asking so many questions but after the first q the rest just kinda snowballed from it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone reacts different.

IMHO I prefer the tabs. Why? Because I know what they are and where they came from. I may spend a bit more...but it's my health that I care about...not a few $$.

skii96 is offline Member
    I've always used the liquid forms of clomid and femara, and they have worked for me. But my stuff, not sure about all companies, comes with a lab report showing whats actually in the liquid.

Their all good anti-e s bro, but some are better than others for different usages. IMO, for example, clomid is best used for post cycle recovery, liquidex.... for preventing gyno, and nolva ....to treat/subside symtoms of gyno. As far as their dosages in liquid form, it varies, its usually the same as in pill form, but it should be printed on the vial.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Everyone reacts different.

IMHO I prefer the tabs. Why? Because I know what they are and where they came from. I may spend a bit more...but it's my health that I care about...not a few $$.
    must be nice...
    just for the record, i just dealt with a guy who got scammed on fake proviron tablets. if u are 100% sure of what ur getting, uve got the best peace of mind.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Aromasin is the best.

I dont use liquid. Tabs are alot cheaper. Why pay $2.5-$3 a mg for liquidex when arimidex is $1-$2 a tab? I never understood that.

FYI the active ingredient in liquidex is anastrozole. The active ingredient in arimidex is anastrozole. SAME THING!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate

FYI the active ingredient in liquidex is anastrozole. The active ingredient in arimidex is anastrozole. SAME THING!
    lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whats the best???-captobvious.gif  

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    seriously, some people dont realise this though

flexgolf is offline Member
    interestingly enough i get liquid cheaper than the tab. ldex for me costs less than proviron

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    lol 956v.

Powder form of anastrozole is very cheap, about $100 for a gram. It's kind of hard to spit 1 gram into 1000 caps, but converting it to a liquid form is probably the cheapest route.

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    lol 956v.

Powder form of anastrozole is very cheap, about $100 for a gram. It's kind of hard to spit 1 gram into 1000 caps, but converting it to a liquid form is probably the cheapest route.
    And we have a winner!!!!! Ding, Ding, Ding!!!! A wonderfully cheap and easy way to get ldex!!!!

Thread Information