CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question Clenbuterol questions

Hey bros quick question about Clen ... does this compound increase your heart rate? If so do people train at high intensity levels while on Clen? I did read where it can raise your blood pressure, and I would think because of that it would increase the odds of having a hart attack?

Thanks!

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Anything that increases your heart un-naturally can cause heart problems...Look at Ephedrine, it is a great substance for aiding in fat loss but when taken in to high of a dose it can become very dangerous and possably fatal. I have used Clen 2 times and yes it does increase your heart rate and allowed me to hit the gym a little harder (just like an E/C/A does) but my blood pressure was normal through out use as it is on E/C/A. That does not mean it will not effect others BP though...People are diffrent so we will not all react the same to certain compounds.

M18

Nicksta is offline New Member

good stuff

I would be more worried about the ECA stack than the clen , just make sure you take it right.
    When I did clen, and eca in between, my heart rate definatley went up, and body temp really went up.
    But, I wouldnt be concerned at all unless you have existing heart problems.

ohh yeah, seems jitters and sleeplesness are common with most people I know who have taken it, so dont be alarmed.

Nicksta
    Last edited by Nicksta; 12-09-2001 at 10:52 AM.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    When i took clen i got a few side effects bt none of them last once i went off. I experianced nervouness increasesed bllood pressure. But i also experince a raise in my metabolism and my body;s tempeature. I found that afetr only only a few eeks of useing it that my muscles actualy felt hard. Maybe that was just me imagining. Any ways IMOP I would be carful with clen becasue it can caues alot of problems. I would start off with very small amounts say half a tee spoon twice a day and see how you fell off of that. It effects some people alot and barley effects others . all depends on your body

Hey thanks guys!! You gave me some really great info! Always good to talk to people that have firsthand knowledge! So do you guys like the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off idea? Or, what would be the best way to cycle this gear?

Peace

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I've been on Super-Clen now for 8 days now. Just want to share what I have experienced.

So far I sweat like a pig!!!!! Even when I am outside in shorts and a T-shirt (I live in Chicago, about 40 degrees F). My heart rate, well, I don't have to check my pulse; I can feel it in my head (had to drop the dose (only 4 pills, odd). When I lift, I get the spins and have to take longer rest periods. I have had a headack for the past 7 days now. I have to take Melatonin to fall asleep at night (It still takes me about an hour to fall asleep). I have an abundance of boogers in my nose from always breathing hard thru it. I fidget all the time!

those are the down points. The pluses are:
    I eat like a horse and I havn't gained a pound. I get pumped doing the smallest tasks (my mouth muscles get pumped when I chew even!!!). I feel like I want to be in the gym all the time. My muscles feel harder and larger. I am seeing more and more lines on my body from were small deposits of fat are being removed. Cardio is much easier. I sweat at the gym like I'm in an oven.

Well that has been my experience so far. I am on the down side of my cycle and will start an ECA after my 2 weeks are up. Once I start my AS cycle I will throw in some T3 as well (should be on my 2nd 2weeks w/ clen by then.

Hope this helps someone.........

thecoachman: sorry to hear you are having all these bad sides.. But it sounds like the Clen is doing it's job to help you drop weight. Yeah I HATE that feeling when your heart races! Thanks for the feedback!

thecoachman, You said your taking 4 pills of Super-Clen ?????

I don't know if you have the same Super-Clen I got, but mine is 200mcg a pill. So that means you were taking 800mcg a day!!!! If that is the case, lower the dose before you hurt yourself. That would also be the cause of so many sides. All I get is shakes and small headaches. My heart races a little, but not much.

Thread Information