averagejoe89 is offline New Member

Mass cycle, need opinions

Ok so for my next cycle, i want to put out the basics and get peoples opinions,

16 weeks based around test e the whole way through, 750 mg a week for the first 12 weeks, 500 the last 4 weeks so it's not such a drop when its over, but on top of this, for the first 4 weeks i'llstack anadrol , and for the 6 weeks following i'll run 300mg a week of tren e

Clomid nolva for pct.

I've got my doses all sorted for everything, but because this will be the heaviest stack ive done yet, i thought it couldnt hurt to put it out there and ask. just want some opinions on the cycle itself, and if anyone has any thoughts on it i. General.

Age and stats?

24, 6'1, 107 kg's roughly 18% bf

Currently squatting 200 kg's,
    Deadlifting 210kg's
    Benching 170 kg's

Been seriously training for probably 4 years

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should work on getting your bf down before starting your cycle to around 15

It's hard to recover from Tren cycles. You should really think twice about running a heavy Tren cycle at 24.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is all messed up.
    Upping and lowering test 200 mg will pretty much do nothing but screw more with adjusting your e2.
    Tren e is slow acting and only 6 weeks. And tren is not to be played with lightly.

Have you even ran abombs before to even know how you will react. Sounds like you need alot more research and probably should do a test only cycle and maybe a short oral at beginning.

I've ran tren e before, loved it and recovered fine, i'm glad someone said something about the test lowering cause i've heard a lot of mixed messages about it, and by the time i actually start this cycle i'll have my bf down a lot, those are my current stats, after a holiday in europe :/

I've ran all of those chemicals on their own before, and together, apart from anadrol , any opinions on that? The others are rhe ones i know my body reacts well to and have never had a problem with.
    Cheers for the comments

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When is the last time you ran tren . Most have years before running it again. Or your going to be on trt at a young age . And that is no picnic at all. It sucks

Almost 12 months ago, really? I've only ever heard of people needing trt after abusing it heavily, like 600mg+ a week with no test to come off of, or ****ing up their pct, if the anadrol serves me well i could happily exclude the tren , i did enjoy the gains last time but could do without the insomnia if i'm satisfied with adrol and test.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you don't need to abuse aas to have problems.Just running Tren alone is more than enough too mess you up.By you stating that you have done this.Really makes me wonder about your knowledge.Beacuse with a little reading you would've seen guys hrere running tren only and have there body messed up for over a year.And then it wasn't 100%.Other guys ran a Var only then had ED problems.All I can say is if you are ok now that may change in a couple of years.So don't think you are out of the woods yet.I suggest you read our stickys and educate yourself.After all its your health we are talking about.Good luck.

Ok i guess i didn'tproof read that when i said i've ran them on their own, obviously i've bever ran tren without test, thats a bit of a given, sorry :/
    But what i meant was, i'm only new to anadrol , and wanted to know if anyone has done a similir stack or their opinions on adrol. Anyway, im not thinking of running a higher tren than test anyway, after a lot of reading, i'm hearing a lot more good than bad

Thread Information