Thread: mg to ml

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

mg to ml

How much is a mg to a ml. I ask everyone and they all have different answers. Isnt it 100 mgs to 1 ml ??

It depends on the anabolic bro. It'll say on the vial/amp how many mgs there are in each ml.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Well............Sus is 250mg per 1ml there is also a Sus 100mg per ml
    Eq is 200mg/ml and 50mg/ml It really depends on the gear.

Ok. Thats why it was throwing me off. Mass and volume. That math stuff again. Thanks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    mg/ml is a measure of the concentration of the drug in suspension. A 50 mg/ml drug means that there is 50mg of the drug in each ml of oil. The way you're thinking about it is how many mg = so many ml. These are not comparable measures. Hope this helps.

-moto

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    mg is a measure of weight
    ml is a measure of volume

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah . . .
    To give you an idea of how much of this stuff you're dealing with, check this out . . .

There are 454 grams in one pound
    In each gram there are 1000 milligrams (mg)

One quart is about the same as one liter
    In each liter there are 1000 milliliters (ml)

If you have 100 milligrams of whatever in one milliliter of oil, and you have one liter of this mixture, you'll have 10,000 milligrams (or 10 grams) of whatever. If you had 45 liters (about 10 gallons) of this mixture, you'd have a total of 450 grams of whatever, or about one pound, mixed in with the oil.

Anyway, keep in mind that ml (milliliters) refers to a volume of liquid, and mg (milligram) refers to how much steroid is in each ml of liquid.
    To further complicate matters, one ml = one cc (cubic centimeter). So if someone says take 1 cc of something, they mean 1 ml as well. The terms are interchangable, sorta like calling someone Bill or William. Wasn't my idea, don't blame me.
    There is twice as much stuff in a 200 mg/cc as in 100 mg/cc. So if you have stuff that's 100 mg/ml and you need 300 mg, you'll take 3 cc's (3 ml) of liquid. If you need a 50 mg shot, you'll take half a cc.

Yah, it's all math . . . just remember,
    1 ml = 1 cc
    mg is how much is in each ml (or cc)

This should help you keep track of how much you need.

PS--if the bottle just says 100 mg, the conventional understanding is that it's 100 mg/cc)

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by King Samson
    mg is a measure of weight
    ml is a measure of volume
    incorrect
    mg is a measurement of mass not weight. mass remains constant no matter what your gravitational potential is.
    ml is a measure of volume = cc (a cubic centimeter or cm^3)

big swoll is offline Member
    flexgolf....ya beat me too it....BTW have you guys been seeing a bunch of posts like this lately....i think we should remind newbies to check out the educational forum...theres lots of good info there

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by big swoll
    flexgolf....ya beat me too it....BTW have you guys been seeing a bunch of posts like this lately....i think we should remind newbies to check out the educational forum...theres lots of good info there
    no doubt. there all over the educational forum. this is like the 3rd one i've typed in today....sheesh

Ya know what though honestly? I checked the posts. Im not going to search through all the EPosts when I can ask a question on the steroid questions post and have it answered literally within one minute. I AM TIRED of not finding out anything because I am too worried about getting ripped on for being new and not knowing or being told to do research. Asking questions is research. Last off. I think it is funny how once someone does ONE cycle, they feel they are completely experienced and whatever. Im sorry if posting my question took up TOO much space.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bermich
    Ya know what though honestly? I checked the posts. Im not going to search through all the EPosts when I can ask a question on the steroid questions post and have it answered literally within one minute. I AM TIRED of not finding out anything because I am too worried about getting ripped on for being new and not knowing or being told to do research. Asking questions is research. Last off. I think it is funny how once someone does ONE cycle, they feel they are completely experienced and whatever. Im sorry if posting my question took up TOO much space.
    While it is true that everyone is here to learn, and asking questions is the key step in the learning process, some of us feel like we are answering similar questions on a daily basis and it gets old at times. I usually don't have a problem giving a simple answer to a simple question even if it has been answered a hundred times before because it is just that: a simple question. The question you asked seemed to me like a legitimate question, as I see a few other bros did too by the fact that they gave you a good explaination of mg vs. ml. The problem arises when you log on and see four different posts on whether or not you can mix two different AS in one syringe, or whether or not you can drink winny. These answers are easy to find and this shows that the author(s) of these posts have done NO research on the subject. I appologize for my fellow brothers who may have jumped on you a little bit, but we do tend to get a little edgy from time to time!

BTW, welcome to AR.

-moto

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by bermich
    Hey bro, no need to get your panties in a twist here. You say you searched the all the EPosts (by EPosts I'm going to assume you mean the Educational Threads). But, somehow I doubt that, cause you would have plainly seen this thread :cc=ml=iu=mg=mcg ?????

No one really minds people asking questions. That's how people learn. But like moto says, it gets very annoying when you see the same stuff over and over again. Take this thread for instance. You started it today (June 1st) at 2:52 in the afternoon. This thread : mg - ml - cc's = WTF was started the same day, about 11 hours earlier (3:51 AM). People just need to start searching for stuff and learn on their own instead of just having someone tell them as soon as possible. It's like school. You're more likely to learn more and remember it better if you look it up yourself than you are to have someone tell you.

Thanks. I totally appreciate that reply. I was expecting a reply more along the lines of, " well, you need to read more before asking those newbie questions since we (the gods whom have done numerous cycles) are far superior and have no time for such repetitive questions.) or some reply like that. So you are saying you can or cant drink winny??? I think I missed that post.

Hey Key. Sorry. You are right with that post. I did see that. I also saw others with 100 mg = 1ml. It just threw me off. I now know the difference though and thanks

Thread Information