bigdog55 is offline New Member

losing strength from clen and t3?

i am about 3 weeks into a cycle of t3 and clen . i have lost about 16 pounds. i watch my diet very close and do cardio 5-7 times a week ranging in time from 30-45 minutes depending on my time schedule. Everything has been workin real well for me the only thing is I have seen some strength loss. Is this just because I am burning my excess fat off? If it is would i be better off to just take my reps up a good bit i have 3 weeks left in my cycle and i am gonna start winny/deca or winny/test after this. any tips would help me out alot. i am new at all this but i try to research as much a possible, but i don't remember seeing anything about strength loss from clen and t3. thanks big dogg

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If you are losing weight and on T3, your probally in a hypocaloric state and your losing some muscle and have low energy.

I would add some test in there or back off of the T3.

If you want to keep your strength up, high reps arent going to help much. Lower heavier weights will though.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hey man, u should be taking 50 mg of winyn ed to prevent muscle loss, i would shit a brick if i ever did a cutting cycle without someform of mild ass, be it winny or primo, shit man, ur gonna loss lots of muscle with t3......i suggest running winny at 50mg/ed, get the tabs, or the injections and drink it since it is water based !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't take T3 without an AAS in my opinion.

bigdog55 is offline New Member
    alright guys thanks for the help

Thread Information