12-09-2001, 09:00 AM #1
a few ?? on anavar, liquidex. yohimbe
Ive been doing a lot of research and came up with a few unanswered questions
1. Is there ANY way that anavar by itself could aromatize?? Even at a dose of 80mg/day could it?? Or lets say someone is very prone to gyno (knowing this by having adolescent gyno) is it possible to see gyno from anavar??
2. Liquidex vs. Yohimbe?????
After reading a million posts about yohimbe and it mechanism of action...it occured to me that liquidex may be a better alternative (aside from the cost) If someone is trying to diet with or without anabolics...would it not be a good addition to throw in .25 mg/day liquidex just for the sack of keeping water levels low?? Or lets say someone has the "estrogen fatty patterns" (puffy nips, lower back, butt etc....) and is trying to diet; would it not be an added benifit to block the estrogen conversion to aid in the burning of that fat??
In conclusion...it seems to me that adding liquidex/arimidex in low doses would aid in someones dieting phase....by working like yohimbe to block estrogen (by a different mechanism) and making it easier burn those nastty estrogen fatty patterns we hate to see in the mirror!!!!!!!!!
What does everyone think of this????
12-09-2001, 01:50 PM #2
12-09-2001, 09:45 PM #3
12-09-2001, 10:31 PM #4CYCLEON Guest
1. Real 100% oxandrolone (anavar ) is not capable of aromatizing no matter how much you take - in fact, Var is the only AAS that is proven to reduce body fat at the same time as build muscle - some Vets have been getting itccy nips off of ttokkyo var but the only possibility is that it has been tainted with another drug (maybe dbol ) becase real ox is insanely expensive (even on a per Kilo basis).
2. Using Anastrozole (liquid or pill) during a Var cycle is not a bad idea to reduce water weight by itself. But keep in mind it will not reduce all water - only that which is estrogen related - but this may be something that you already have naturally. A dose of .5mg ED would be recommended to see real results.
3. Topical yohimbine is a great idea as well and some have had good results using it in the chest area. It wont undo gyno tho and is most beneficial when you are already low in body fat. Try to find any posts by macrophage alpha on that substance or do a search for yohimburn - I am too lazy to do the full write up on that
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)