JDBU is offline Junior Member

Please help with gyno problem

Hi i just finished my third cycle about a week ago.. on my first cycle i used deca and got a lump under my right nipple only. i asked some people here before my second cycle if it was ok to start a second cycle with the lump under my nipple i was told ya and just to keep and eye on it to make sure it doesnt get any bigger. So i didnt and my cycle (test E, Dbol ) went fine and the lump stayed the same. So i just finished my third cycle a week ago (Test Cyp 750 mg/8 wks, EQ 600 mg/8 wks) and i am noticing alot more fat in my right pec and to me it looks like my nipple is puffing out a little more but the lump under the nipple is still pretty smal. I have been taking arimidex throughout the cycle and started taking nolvadex 2 pills a day now with arimidex .5 eod how long should it take before returning to normal.

THanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My advice is the up the nolv. The Nolv will make the lump go away but you may have to up the dosages until it does. I had several lumps after a sustanon cycle, I got up to 80 mg a day just to get the lumps down, then after the lumps were gone I was down to 40 mg per day.
    Do keep an eye on it, and if it get's worse, you may want to take a trip to the doc, who knows he may give you a script for Nolv. Mine did..

Jeepdude is offline New Member
    Hey Sicilian...how long did it take you for the lumps to go down? I'm currently mid cycle: d-bol, sust, EQ and am taking nolv @ 60 mg/d.

The soreness is gone, but I"m not sure if the lumps are getting smaller ( i think so ). How long did yours take to go away?

Sicilian i got my lump in my first cycle i was taking 400 mg/wk of deca and i took anadrol for about a week or two at 50 mg's. That would mean that lump is cause from progesterone gyno wich nolvadex will not cure.

bl73 is offline New Member

bith tits

Hey guys,

Im new to the site. I got gyno in my left nipple. I been close to 9 weeks off my cycle. Is it to late to use Nolv (sp) to get the lump down. please reply

I believe once you have the lump it is too late. From what i understand nolvadex will only help prevent gyno not make it go away once you have it. I would read around more on nolva and make sure im right or ask on another thread. What was your cycle?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    no you can take nolva at any time. it may work or may not.

cheap enough to try bf the knife

Thread Information