BullFX is offline Junior Member

Too late to frontload?

i am doin fina 75mg ed 8wks , prop 75mg ed for 12wks, winny last 5weeks

any way i am 10 days in to the cycle and not feeling any thing ... i have some sust and enth on hand.. could i front load with these for like a week or so ? lets say take 1000mg of enth to make things faster?? or is that just stupid???

also i was wondering if after 12 weeks i decided to make the cycle longer can i switch to long esters and stay on test? if so do i have to start takin it by week 8 or so??? because i was thinkin i could loss the fat for 12-14 weeks then bulk for a few weeks

thx

btw this is a very cool site.. i am gona be hangin around here alot i see alota familiar faces...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    With prop, winny, and fina there is no need to frontload bro. They hit you quickly. Are you sure your not getting anything from it? Is it legit for sure?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    to answer your question, yes, i believe it is too late to frontload here in your case.

the prop should begin to takes its course rather soon, so you should start seeing some gains.

it would be a waste to run sust or enth here for a week because you already have prop in, plus the longer chains in both would not be beneficial for that short of a time.

if i were you i would have looked into bulking first because it is much easier to pack on mass to a larger frame. why would you kill yourself with diet and training to get to a lower bf% only to jump back up with a bulking cycle.

bulking immediately following a cutting cycle is a waste in my opinion. why not bulk first if u want more size, then dial in to a size that will be more to your liking? just my thoughts here

divx is offline Junior Member
    You should feel it around day 14. It took me about 2 weeks to feel it kicking in pretty good. Stick with it and don't change your doses now.

Originally posted by RON
    With prop, winny, and fina there is no need to frontload bro. They hit you quickly. Are you sure your not getting anything from it? Is it legit for sure?
    well the tren is home made.. and prop is 100% legit from PVL

Originally posted by daem
    to answer your question, yes, i believe it is too late to frontload here in your case.

the prop should begin to takes its course rather soon, so you should start seeing some gains.

it would be a waste to run sust or enth here for a week because you already have prop in, plus the longer chains in both would not be beneficial for that short of a time.

if i were you i would have looked into bulking first because it is much easier to pack on mass to a larger frame. why would you kill yourself with diet and training to get to a lower bf% only to jump back up with a bulking cycle.

bulking immediately following a cutting cycle is a waste in my opinion. why not bulk first if u want more size, then dial in to a size that will be more to your liking? just my thoughts here
    ya bro i hear u , actually i just wana loss fat thats the main objective of this cycle... but ur right whey loss fat and then get fat again... i am pretty happy with my size right now..

Thread Information