m16a2 is offline Senior Member

another DNP cycle (with androgens this time)

I just wanted to report on my experience with DNP + fina since many, myself included, wanted to know about gear+dnp.

The controversy concerns two points of interests in my opinion. The first is whether DNP would be dangerous while on gear since both have a tendency to raise body temperature. The second, which relates to the first, is whether the anti-catabolic androgens would assist in muscle retention while using DNP. Although many boast that DNP is not catabolic, any calorie deficit diet (which DNP will virtually simulate by inhibiting ATP production) will have some degree of muscle catabolism. Furthermore, my personal experience shows a significant weight loss but not a significant shape change (which would occur if the weight was mostly fat).

The game plan at this point is to simply try out 200/mg for 5-7 days and take that time off and see how I react to dnp while on a little less than 75mg/fina (dosed at 2cc's eod). I took my first cap yesterday afternoon at 3pm and just took my second at 1pm. I already felt warmer last night around midnight, so I am sure that the androgens WILL have a definite impact on the heat.

If I am not really feeling much by day after tomorrow, I will bump it to 400mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. I am feeling ok right now but I definitely feel some of the sides, such as dry mouth, mild fatigue, and that weird feeling that only DNP creates when I eat, as well as increased heat. Due to the long half life, I will know how the 200mg/day will feel by tomorrow since about 425mg +/- will be the 3-day dosage with a 36 hr halflife. Bumping up to 400mg/day would change that to about 850mg +/- after 3 days using a single daily dose for simplicity.

I will keep all informed of any sides and end results. Start weight is around 190 +/- 4 lbs depending on the time of day.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck and as always stay safe.

Pain.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man, dnp is ownage !

Thanks Pain, I always try to stay safe no matter what I am doing. Having a six-pack isn't going to do much good if I'm not alive to show it off.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Good Luck as always. lookin forward for an update.

How is it going bro?? I decided to drop my T4 cycle and do another short DNP cycle, I had to I looked at the 7 day forcast and it was highs in the 50s and rain everyday.

Pain

Well bro, I finished my cycle just 5 days of 200mg and 400 mg one day. I really couldn't use regular doses because of the heat in southern cali right now. It was so bloody hot that I couldn't really focus on loosing weight. I also ended up killing a carton of breyer's cookies and creme and haivng some MAJOR carb cravings. I couldn't use adderall during since my sleep patterns were all messed up with school and other stuff. So, this cycle didn't go so great. I think that I will just finish my fina cycle and work on dropping bf later because of the environmental factors. I wish it was cold again so I could do this shit!

Damn that sux, I hear you though. The reason I ran my cycle was because it has been cool and raining. I can't run this stuff in the heat, I look and feel gross. O well I guess we will just have to wait untill winter to cut. haha. Have you ever thought of doing small cycles? I think I might try doing a keto diet for 4 days then taking 3 days of DNP ( right B4 the heat kicks in) I think since I will be carb depleted it will work pretty nicely with little heat, we will see. My source is out of DNP right now, so I have to wait a little while for my next run at it. I can use the time off anyway. BTW, don' feel as bad about the cravings I had a really really bad day at work and me and my manager had to leave and go for a walk before we killed someone, so we went to CVS well they had 1lb pound bags of twizlers on sale we each got one and killed it. haha. I was sweeting my ass off on the train ride home.

Pain

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    what's up fellaz. haven't been on for a while.. too much work at work and no more use of the net. a quick question after i stopped my dnp i kept on dropping weight for another weeek or so.. as of this point i weigh at 209. my bf is at 13 %. my cycle of fina/prop/t3 is going great. today is my 6th week. strenght has gone up. size has gone up. but i look leaner and smaller i'm doing another dnp next week.. later.

Thread Information