Firecracker is offline New Member

Question Newbie 2 board and 2 gear...Just bought Primoteston and have a few questions!

New member with first post:
    I have been reading your board as a "visitor" for a few weeks now. I have found it immensly helpful but have often become more confused after reading many conflicting ideas and opinions about many many issues.

My dilemma:

I have worked out on and off for 10 years with minimal gains. I am a very hard gainer especially in my chest!! I recently turned 30 and have decided to finally commit myself completely to a proper diet plan and workout routine. I am 6'2" and weigh 205lbs, around 18% BF. My goals are to simply gain some mass with the cut apperance. I have no plans to ever compete nor become "huge", I just want to look appealing on the beach while having a better physique than the other 90% around me. LOL

I recently purchased 14 vials of Primoteston 250 and need a little help on how to cycle it. I have no prior gear experience.

1. Should I cycle this alone and for how long or is it a complete waste without stacking it?

2. If you feel I should wait and add other gear, what would you suggest?

3. If I can use it alone as a good beginner cycle, how should I use the 14 vials of 250......250 a wk increasing to 500 a wk?....or stay at 250 a wk for the full cycle?

4. Post-cycle therapy? I have heard I should use Proviron /HCG /Clomid. Are all of these necessary or simply use Clomid?

IMO you need more gear bro. Run the primoteston at 500mg/wk for a min. of 10wks. I also suggest running another(maybe two) anabolic (s) along with it. EQ and winny would stack great with the enth. EQ at 400mg/wk for 10wks and winny at 50mg/ED wks 7-12. Start your post cycle clomid wk13. You'll also need an anti-e throughout and a little milk thistle as winny is slightly heptoxic.

The Butcher is offline Member
    You could actually probably run a decent little first cycle with what you got, but make sure you have anti-es and some post cycle therapy for when you are done. You could do something simple like 1 amp every 4 days for 8 weeks. This would be about 400mg/week of enanthate . That's a decent amount to start with, and you can see how you respond to test by itself. Perhaps next time you could add in another anabolic like eq. Or, you could go ahead and add in the eq with this cycle. Since it's your first cycle, I don't really think you need to do more than 2 compounds. See how you react to those two and add a third one the next time. That's not to say you couldn't do all 3, I'm just not convinced it's needed. I think you would probably be pretty happy with just one or two compounds. Make sure your diet and training are good, and stay dedicated to them. That makes a world of difference.

Firecracker is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info guys!

I have heard that while using Test I should use both a aromatase inhibitor and an estrogen receptor antagonist since the rate of aromatization is quite great. Which ones would you suggest? And what dosage/time frame should they be included in cycle?

Aromatase Inhibitor (which is best?)
    1. Cytadren 250mg ed max?
    2. Arimidex 1mg ed?
    3. Proviron 100mg ed?

Estrogen Receptor Antagonist (which is best?)
    1. Clomid (unsure of dosage here)
    2. Nolvadex 20mg ed?

Thanks again guys for your opinions.
    Last edited by Firecracker; 06-02-2003 at 08:50 AM.

Armidex at 1mg/ED is a little overkill bro. I would definately use armidex or liquidex as your anti-e. See if you can liquidex. Its just as effective as armidex at a lesser cost. The only difference is that its in liquid form. No need to run more than .5mg/ED. Keep your nolva on hand just in case gyno symptoms arise and clomid is best used for your post cycle recovery.

Thread Information