Thread: Norandren 50

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Norandren 50

Hello All

This is the type of Deca I have sourced. My question is this (since all language written is in spanish) : can I assume that this bottle contains 50 ml of deca, or that each ml is 50mg. There appears to be 50 ml in the bottle. I'm just not sure and before I inject too much does anyone know?

Thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Each ml is 50 mg a typical deca cycle stackes with another AS is 400 mg you need eight cc to make four hundred mg

Yep, after I posted I did some research and found it. Thats a lot of volume, I guess its okay to stagger it BI-weekly, 200mg and 200mg, at least from what i've seen. I will have to tell you though, My ass is sore for at least a good day and half. Thats 8ml deca and 2ml sus250 = 10 ml in my gluts. Next time I'll try to get the 200mg version of this type.

Thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Rotate your shotareas between glutes and delts thats alot of AS for one area youll biuld up scar tissue quickly

Thanks Bro, I talked this over with a friend and we are going to stagger and rotate sites as you suggested. The delts look like it'll be quite a bit more painful but I'll suck it up and do it this tuesday with another 200mg. I'm doing all 500mg of sus on friday and 200mg deca at that time also, then on tuesday another 200mg of deca. Also we thought about doing a full 10 or maybe even 12 weeks total. 12 weeks shouldn't be too long? I dont have any clomid for post cycle but we do have HCG (expensive also). What do you think. This cycle started off with dbol but my source was beating the hell out of me with the cost, $5/pill/5mg. At 30mg/day it was too expensive, now I've upped the deca to 400mg/wk and keep the sus at 500mg/wk. After my first 10-12lb gain the first 3 weeks, my weight gain has slowed but my size and shape are really starting to look incredible. Entering my 4th week now. Things are different for me physically. Pretty cool.

Later....

block is offline Associate Member

you need clomid

your HCG is fine for during your cycle to keep your balls big but you need clomid to start up your test levels again. it is a must.

Okay, Ill start looking now. I saw a link on a different thread about a mexican pharmacy: medmex.com. Hope they dont rip me off if i choose to try them. I went to the link and they were asking only 20--30 bucks thru paypal. Its not a very expensive risk at that.

Thanks for the help,

Later....

Thread Information