mustang_9333 is offline New Member

what are tbol's effects for experienced lifters?

Hey

I've read conflicting opinions on turanibol. While some say they gained a lot of solid mass over let's say 6 weeks, others claim it is very weak. I'm wondering if anyone has more objective information. As I see it, inexperienced lifters may be posting results when they are not even close to their genetic potential naturally. Others may be very experienced and see little gain without adding testosterone or something else. There are so many factors: dose, duration, lifting experience, stacking, etc. So can anyone that has pretty much grown to their potential naturally and then used TBol, preferably alone and not stacked, give me an idea of how much you gained from it and how much shutdown it caused ?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I used it in my current cycle at 50mg/ed. I was stacking it with test/tren so I'm not dire how much strength/weight gain I can attribute to tbol, but I can tell you I scrapped it due to the back pumps.

For me, it makes var pumps a walk in the park. This will vary from person to person, but I literally could not take it, and I have a pretty high pain threshold.

mustang_9333 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I used it in my current cycle at 50mg/ed. I was stacking it with test/tren so I'm not dire how much strength/weight gain I can attribute to tbol, but I can tell you I scrapped it due to the back pumps.

For me, it makes var pumps a walk in the park. This will vary from person to person, but I literally could not take it, and I have a pretty high pain threshold.
    What was your reason for adding tbol to begin with, since you already have strong Anabolic effect from test and tren? I have hardly seen any posts with only tbol from experienced lifters. It's hard to judge any steroid without having some consistency between users and reducing the number of variables that Can affect the gains. I guess it may just be up to individual experimentation, unfortunately. But seeing that Tbol has few sides other than liver toxicity and possibly axis suppression, I thought it would be good for someone looking for slow but solid gain, assuming safe use of course.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang_9333 View Post
    What was your reason for adding tbol to begin with, since you already have strong Anabolic effect from test and tren? I have hardly seen any posts with only tbol from experienced lifters. It's hard to judge any steroid without having some consistency between users and reducing the number of variables that Can affect the gains. I guess it may just be up to individual experimentation, unfortunately. But seeing that Tbol has few sides other than liver toxicity and possibly axis suppression, I thought it would be good for someone looking for slow but solid gain, assuming safe use of course.
    Good question, and adding it wasn't in the original plan. I am running relatively low doses of tren and test - 400/mg, 300/mg respectively, and acquired some tbol, and quite simply decided to add it to the cycle.

I don't think you'll find many who run a tbol only cycle. Test should be the foundation of any cycle. Running it alone, I think, would have a similar effect of how a var only or dbol only cycle would be and you wouldn't have an opportunity to gain as much during cycle or keep as much afterward.

Thread Information