Thread: help now

physique is offline Junior Member

help now

i was thinking of 100-200mgs d-bol while carbing up on thursday and friday. would there be any benefit to this?

also i am doing aldactone tues-fri. with dyazide fri night and maybe saturday morning if i need it.

need to know if the dyazide will take care of any problems the d-bol might create.

help me bros

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i can't.i just can't!!!

someone please...................

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Go ahead partyboy.....

flexgolf is offline Member
    Lenny
    "me and Carl both got our master's...but good ol Homer, he just showed up the day the plant opened"

really

if i do it's not gonna be pretty!!!!i want someone else to take this one before i kill someone!!!

Re: really

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    if i do it's not gonna be pretty!!!!i want someone else to take this one before i kill someone!!!
    i would take this one...but i really dont have your experience partyboy. do your thing

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    I'll do it PartyBoy

Yes, go on. I dare ya!!! 100-200mg????

Are you nutz???

I mean what can I say partyboy?

Red

Ok Physique... since you got such a nice avatar I'll point you in the right direction...

Please read this entire thread:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=55115

Hope this helps.

Red

look u guys gonna help or what? i should of made my first post a little clearer. the reason i said 100-200mg d-bol cause i have ** shit!!
    put it this way then how much d-bol do i need?? or is it even worth while??

i am not some stupid newbie here, so what do ya suggest.
    this is the reason i don't come here much everyubody jumps down your throat instead of helping.

Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Ok Physique... since you got such a nice avatar I'll point you in the right direction...

Please read this entire thread:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=55115

Hope this helps.

Red
    i just read that thread. and i too thought the guy was an idiot!! like i said i am not a newbie. ask littlegirl if ya don't believe me.
    and its not like i will run it for weeks at a time!! its just 2days!!
    just curious if d-bol would help u fill out while carbing up!!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by physique
    look u guys gonna help or what? i should of made my first post a little clearer. the reason i said 100-200mg d-bol cause i have ** shit!!
    put it this way then how much d-bol do i need?? or is it even worth while??

i am not some stupid newbie here, so what do ya suggest.
    this is the reason i don't come here much everyubody jumps down your throat instead of helping.
    Okay, now its your turn to chime in partyboy! Tell him how you feel about his research

BTW-dont do it, and what are your goals...?

i just read that thread. and i too thought the guy was an idiot!! like i said i am not a newbie. ask littlegirl if ya don't believe me.
    and its not like i will run it for weeks at a time!! its just 2days!!
    just curious if d-bol would help u fill out while carbing up!!!
    2 days??? u fuckin idiot. now uve gone and let urself get flamed. dbol only??? for 2 days. what the fuck have u researched. what do u know. im a newbie...but old enough to know ur an idiot.

everything i said i did not mean. this is not a flame. im venting to an imaginary character named Kazoo.

like i said i am not a newbie. ask littlegirl if ya don't believe me.
    Well bro a couple of things...

1 - I am sorry but your question wasn't clear

and

2 - There has been an epidemic of newbie posts asking roughly the same dbol only questions over and over and over without having done much reasearch in the last few months.

Add 1 + 2 and well...

As for your question... 100-200mg for 2 days at the time, I doubt it would be safe or usefull... but since I cannot give you a clear answer I'll shut up now and let someone else answer (hey at least I'm honest...)

Red

OK SWEET TITS NOW YOU DID IT!!!

what in the fuck are you thinking ,sunshine??!!!!where in god's name did you research and find some info as idiotic as taking 100-200mgs of dbol for 2 days.now listen to me son, you're going about this all wrong.now we have to punish you for your ignorance. many a dumb question has reduced a newbie's skull into a nice water bong for all the AR members to smoke from and sing the praises of partyboy.now take that smirk off your face jacko and go read every post on this board.go!there will be a quiz when you get done........

Re: OK SWEET TITS NOW YOU DID IT!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    what in the fuck are you thinking ,sunshine??!!!!where in god's name did you research and find some info as idiotic as taking 100-200mgs of dbol for 2 days.now listen to me son, you're going about this all wrong.now we have to punish you for your ignorance. many a dumb question has reduced a newbie's skull into a nice water bong for all the AR members to smoke from and sing the praises of partyboy.now take that smirk off your face jacko and go read every post on this board.go!there will be a quiz when you get done........

im satisfied with that

i listened to my coach, who is a national bodybuilder, but very old school, thats why i thought i would ask what u guys thought here.
    cause i too didn't think it sounded right.

so no d-bol at all then, it won't help while carbing up??
    and if ya like i will post my picts after this show just to prove i am no newbie. not on gear anyway, but yes this is my first contest.
    Last edited by physique; 06-04-2003 at 09:53 PM.

Re: Re: OK SWEET TITS NOW YOU DID IT!!!

Originally posted by flexgolf

im satisfied with that
    man u guys are cunts on this board. sorry if my head isn't quite in the game i have been dieting for 16weeks and i am a little brain dead.
    so will d-bol help will carbing up or not??
    obviously i need a new coach too.

thank you for that physique

sharing is caring and you have helped me share quality time with my AR friends in disbelief over this post...............

Re: Re: Re: OK SWEET TITS NOW YOU DID IT!!!

man u guys are cunts on this board. sorry if my head isn't quite in the game i have been dieting for 16weeks and i am a little brain dead.
    so will d-bol help will carbing up or not??
    obviously i need a new coach too.
    read the educational threads before you ask questions....i learned the same way slick

just ask moneybosshustla

i don't have time the contest is in 3 days. and this is the l;ast few minutes i will have access to a computer.

u know what fuck it!! glad i could be your entertainment tonight in my time of need.
    i will leave the d-bol out.

hahaha well u musta learned something

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that was the point the bros were trying to get accross. Don't do the d-bol like that. I've never heard of a d-bol overdose, but this sounds like it would do it!

-moto

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    haha! This shit made my night!

I'm sorry physique, but if you had researched at all then you would have known better. This shit just boggles the mind. 3 days until a contest and NOW you are trying to put on mass, you really should have started thinking about that months ago.

i will leave the d-bol out.
    .... that's the smartest thing you have said yet.

trying to put on mass??? umm no wise guy. i was told it would help ya fill out will carbing up.
    and thats why i asked the knowledgable people on this board.
    and i would of researched it if my coach told me earlier, but he just said to do this last night.

one thing for sure, i need a new coach or to do it my self.

mammoth is offline Member
    Hey bro, sorry if you feel attacked. Understand this though. When people ask questions such as yours it opens themselves up for criticism. Don't take it personal. Everybody gets ribbed every once and a while.

OK now to your question. If you want to show up at your show all watery and smooth then go for it. I doubt 100-200mgs for two days is going to kill you, but I will garauntee it aint gonna help. Drop the d-bol!

So this is your first competition? Are you natural? I would guess yes since because of the d-bol question. Before you fire your "coach", ask him the reasoning behind the 100-200mg dbol for 2days theory. I would love to hear it!

If you are not full of shit about competing then I wish you the best of luck! You should post some pictures to show us what you are all about!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I would think that r-ala might shuttle the carbs to your muscles, but dbol ? I think he had a legit question that probably was not addressed before, but it was stated in an unclear manner.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Guys,
    People are here to ask questions. Please be respectful of those questions and understand we all have different levels of understanding.

I don't see any benefit to doing large amounts of dbol on carb up days. I think all you will do is cause hormone spikes and if you are not doing any other AAS you will continually be shutting yourself down and then starting to recover and then shutting down again. That will make your body very unhappy. I think R-ALA would be the best thing for what you are hoping to accomplish? Are you on any other AAS?

Thread Information