Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Bert

Thread: Possible infection- wait it out or go see Dr?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Possible infection- wait it out or go see Dr?

I'm not sure but I think I might have an infection. I injected into my right delt Thursday morning. Nothing really different with technique except that I wasn't at home. It's the same test I've been using for over 2 months now so it's not dirty gear. My shoulder has been sore since the injection which I didn't think anything of because I've never injected Test (only Tren ) into my delts. It's hard to tell because I have a large tattoo but it def. appears a light shade of red, is sore to the touch, and feels warm to the touch. Should I wait a day or 2 to see what happens or should I get to the Dr. ASAP to be sure? Obviously don't want any problems down the road.

Thanks

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If it's red and warm to the touch it is best to go to the doctor. Tell him you got poked by a rusty nail.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    If it's red and warm to the touch it is best to go to the doctor. Tell him you got poked by a rusty nail.
    I'm on TRT so I'm not worried about any recourse with regards to illegal substances. I will go first thing in the AM and get some Antibiotics. UGGG

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    you can go as suggested, but I dont think you are infected. so many guys and even myself panick when they get some pip from aas made in somebodys basement. pip happens, its a foreing substance your injecting in your body. I get redness and pain quite frequently with igl gear, but not infections yet anyway thank.God. ive had patches the size of my hand on my glute and overall numb pain, when I was a little green I thought oh no surely I dont have an infection already. turns out just irritation. go get checked out but im willing to bet its not infected
    Red Bastard likes this.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You can go now or give it a few more days to see if it gets worse. Most likely it will start healing up in the next few days. If I went to the doc everytime I had a bad shot I would have gone 20x over the years.
    Red Bastard likes this.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    you can go as suggested, but I dont think you are infected. so many guys and even myself panick when they get some pip from aas made in somebodys basement. pip happens, its a foreing substance your injecting in your body. I get redness and pain quite frequently with igl gear, but not infections yet anyway thank.God. ive had patches the size of my hand on my glute and overall numb pain, when I was a little green I thought oh no surely I dont have an infection already. turns out just irritation. go get checked out but im willing to bet its not infected
    i agree, i have had the same as you are having. And i have had an abscess, You will know if you need to goto the DR
    Also we do have an immune system for a reason it is to fight off little infections
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I'm at urgent care now and nurse said it is def infected. It got worse overnight so I came. Blood pressure is crazy high to butprob because I'm nervousness about the infection. Just waiting on the Dr to find out how bad it is. I don't think it is from dirty gear just a bad injection.

My injection gets that way sometimes even when I'm being careful and sterile. It's just something we live with. If you're worried about it go see your doc.

Thread Information