gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Growth Hormone for Fat Loss only?

I have damaged a rib which means I cant train heavy at the moment so im planning to try and get rid of all my fat while it repairs.

I have a supplier that can get me 30IU's of HGH for £150. A competing bodybuilder told me that he had used HGH before in small dosages i.e. 3IU's every other day and that it really helped him rip up for the competition.

Do you think I should do the same? My fat levels seem to move up and down quickly but ive always had a problem shredding the bits at the bottom of my stomach. My abs are showing fairly well but ive lost the line i used to have down the middle and i want to get it back.

Im also going to take Clen & T3. been on ECA for last 2 weeks but doesnt seem to have a great effect on me.

Your comments would be helpful!!!

PS - How much CV can I do each day without it messing up my muscle mass?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    growth does promote fat loss, but not enough to drop alot of fat, you will loose some fat but not as much as you think, growth should be shot 5 on 2 off or 6 on and 1 off....if i were you i would focus on my diet that will be the most important factor...Madmax

gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member
    Do you have a diet i could use? I have one im trying to stick too but ive messe3d it up by drinking at the weekends which im going to stop from now.

What about the CV? I was going to do 20mins every morning before work and 10mins before training in the (evenings 4 times a week).

georgie24 is offline Member
    if you have money to blow why not go for it

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by gymcrazy24
    Do you have a diet i could use? I have one im trying to stick too but ive messe3d it up by drinking at the weekends which im going to stop from now.

What about the CV? I was going to do 20mins every morning before work and 10mins before training in the (evenings 4 times a week).
    You really need to do longer sessions if you are trying to lose fat...I start at 30 min. each day that I train and eventually build up to 45-60min. and do that a few times a week...

Thread Information