hardcore_champion is offline New Member

Injection Frequency

Guys,

I will be doing a 10 week cycle of Deca at 400mg per week. On my first deca cycle I injected 200mg twice per week, is this necessary or can I just inject 400mg one time per week since deca is so long acting? Also in the Clomid post it says to start clomid 3 weeks after the last deca shot, and then be on it for four weeks, any idea on the dosage for this? Should I used 300mg on the first day and then 100mg per day for 10 days and then 50mg for another 20 days? Doesn't that seem excessive? Last cycle of 6 weeks of deca @ 400mg per week I did 100mg for 7 days and then 50mg for another 7 days and everything went great. Please let me know your input.

Thanks

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Injection Frequency

Originally posted by hardcore_champion
    Guys,

I will be doing a 10 week cycle of Deca at 400mg per week. On my first deca cycle I injected 200mg twice per week, is this necessary or can I just inject 400mg one time per week since deca is so long acting? Also in the Clomid post it says to start clomid 3 weeks after the last deca shot, and then be on it for four weeks, any idea on the dosage for this? Should I used 300mg on the first day and then 100mg per day for 10 days and then 50mg for another 20 days? Doesn't that seem excessive? Last cycle of 6 weeks of deca @ 400mg per week I did 100mg for 7 days and then 50mg for another 7 days and everything went great. Please let me know your input.

Thanks
    I would go with the 2X injections per week, it will help keep you blood vaules more constant.

The recommended clomid therapy for deca is due to the extremely long half-life of the drug.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    when should he split it up, like monday then wed? or somthing like that? or what?

giant bill is offline New Member
    Hardcore,
    Split the Deca dosages up twice per week. Do first shot(200mgs.) on Monday and 2nd shot on Thursday. Start Clomid therapy 2 weeks after last shot. Take 50mgs. for 1 week, 100mgs. for week 2, and 50mgs. for week 3.
    What's your training going to be like??

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by giant bill
    Hardcore,
    Split the Deca dosages up twice per week. Do first shot(200mgs.) on Monday and 2nd shot on Thursday. Start Clomid therapy 2 weeks after last shot. Take 50mgs. for 1 week, 100mgs. for week 2, and 50mgs. for week 3.
    What's your training going to be like??
    Wrong.

Deca's active half-life is more like three weeks.

Also, it is recommended to do a high dose of clomid (300 MG) for your first day and then run 14 days at 100 MG and 13 days at 50 MG.

Alternately, if you are strapped and cannot run the 100 MG that long. Go for 10 days at 100 MG and 17 days at 50 MG.

The normal recommendation is to run clomid for 4 weeks after using deca.

Deca has a long half-life and the longest detection time of any AAS. That is the reason for extended clomid therapy with this particular AAS.

giant bill is offline New Member
    Deca 's Half-life is not 3 weeks! Deca is completely cleared by your system at 2-3 weeks after last shot. The latest being 3 weeks!!! You don't want to start Clomid therapy too late--that's a problem!!! Nothing bad is going to happen to you if you start 2 weeks after last shot. In theory, 300mgs first day is fine, but, not the rule. You're only using Deca, right?? Why take so much Clomid on day 1 then???
    Xbixer is completely throwing my theory in the garbage and that's why he's wrong. Try both theories if you want--it's not a big deal. But remember one thing: It's all about keeping gains so get on the Clomid early.
    P.S. Deca does have a very long detection time, like 12-18 months. But, obviously it remains INactive for this long period of time or we'd all be monsters!

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

hardcore_champion

Just curious, are you doing a Deca only cycle or is Test in there somewhere??
    About the Clomid...I'm not an expert but I followed exactly as posted in the "educational threads" and worked great. Last cycle was deca/400/wk and sus/500/wk.

Good Luck

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by giant bill
    Deca 's Half-life is not 3 weeks! Deca is completely cleared by your system at 2-3 weeks after last shot. The latest being 3 weeks!!! You don't want to start Clomid therapy too late--that's a problem!!! Nothing bad is going to happen to you if you start 2 weeks after last shot. In theory, 300mgs first day is fine, but, not the rule. You're only using Deca, right?? Why take so much Clomid on day 1 then???
    Xbixer is completely throwing my theory in the garbage and that's why he's wrong. Try both theories if you want--it's not a big deal. But remember one thing: It's all about keeping gains so get on the Clomid early.
    I"M SORRY MAN BUT YOU'RE WRONG.

hardcore_champion is offline New Member
    I was just going to do Deca only cycle 400mg for 10 weeks...I did a 6 week cycle of Deca at 400mg and had the gains I was looking for with no sides, so I figured why not just do the same cycle but longer. I am thinking about adding clenbuterol after the 10 weeks of deca is done. How would this affect the clomid therapy? Do I still wait the 3 weeks and then start w/ clomid?? I have 40 clomid tabs...so I think I will have to go with 10 days at 100 MG and 17 days at 50 MG.

I like the 2 week on clen and then 2 week ECA theory. I can only seem to find info on clen tabs, rather than liquid for dosages, I am not sure whether I will be able to get tabs or liquid yet, so I want to be prepared either way on how much to get. Let me know your input on dosages and when to start it after the deca.

Thanks Guys.

Thread Information