digital is offline New Member

Question help with end of cycle

howzat guys/gals
    stats:26yrs old,200lbs,height 6ft,done many cycles before ranging from deca ,sust to anadrol ,androxen,etc about 10 in total spanning 10 odd years.been off for about 1year.
    goals:bulk about 25 - 30 lbs start cutting at end of cycle for summer,so here it is
    week 1-10 400mg deca
    week 1-10 500mg sust
    week 1-3 d bol 25mg daily
    week 9-13 winny 50mg eod
    week 9-16 clen 3 tabs daily (2 on,2off)

i have been on for about 1 week and a half,so far up 13 lbs.
    questions?
    1.winny e.d or eod?
    2.suck up into syringe and swallow or inject(trying to avoid injecting if possible)
    3.insulin ,good idea or dark side?
    thanks.

1. Definately run the winny ED bro. You'll be much happier with your results.
    2. Thats up to you. If you don't like the thought of ED injects just drink it. Or you could alternate injecting EOD and drinking the days between.
    3. Can't really give you an opinion on the insulin . Never tried it. But I've heard that its great for bridging as long as YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. Insulin can be dangerous is not used properly. Theres a good read about insulin in the 'Educational Threads'.
    Good luck.

thanks mate,i will bump the winny up to everyday.excuse my ignorance but i just suck it up in the syringe take needle off and dump down throat?i will research insulin fully,but from what i have come up with so far goes beyond what i am comfortable with,just not sure what results it offers,big gains or just suttle assistance to my cycle?
    once again thanks for fast reply.
    i will not tip toe through life only to arrive safely at death!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just a question for u: Since you've been cycleing since u were 16 have u run into any problems that were AS related?

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Dont just dump the winny down your throat. Mix it with about 4 oz GRAPE FRUIT JUICE.

howzat,so far no major side affects and to be honest i knew nothing about postcyle(or course structure)i have no family members who are bald so so far lucky there.my dosages ranged from 200mg per week to about 750mg in total.i only hope my early cycles and lack of knowledge have not put me at huge risk later in life.i also am very prone to gyno,so i am now running 10mg nolva everyday throughout cycle.
    keep safe,
    digital

Thread Information