ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Ephedrine can only buy in Canada now?

Does anyone know what the deal is that you cannot purchase the kaizen ephedrine online unless you live in Canada? I bought it online before now it is saying they won't ship to the US anymore.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i just use bronkaid
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ephedra is not an illicit/illegal substance (i.e. cocaine and heroin), or even a controlled substance (i.e. prescription medications), it is a banned substance. This simply means that it cannot be legally sold over the counter (OTC) in certain dosages within the US.

As cited in this thread, this is a state level decision. Some US states only permit nasal and bronchial-related products (those that contain Ephedra alkaloids such as Ephedrine, which is largely legal for sell and purchase throughout the US), other states have taken the liberty of further limiting how much (generally 12.5 mg per serving) can be contained in fat burners that can be shipped through their borders. Thus companies are not lawfully permitted to export to said states via any type of mail (postal or express companies). As of this date, the map of state restrictions looks like this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ephedrine-plus-map1.jpg 
Views:	1963 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	147525

Nevertheless, there will always be companies whose websites clearly state (for legal purposes) these laws, but in practice will still send you traditional (25-30 mg, and above) dosed supplements. For the name/link to such a company shoot me a pm, because if used properly Ephedra is a great product.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

APM
    APM is offline Associate Member
    Or you could try primatene

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APM
    Or you could try primatene
    That's what I used a while back and had great results. Can be found locally over the counter at places like Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, etc.

Blog Entries
    Yeah that's what I ended up doing is getting primatine over the counter in Washington because they sell it.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    You can still get Ephederine OTC in Canada; it's just marketed as a nasal decongestant

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I just use Bronkaid from walmart.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Ephedra is not an illicit/illegal substance (i.e. cocaine and heroin), or even a controlled substance (i.e. prescription medications), it is a banned substance. This simply means that it cannot be legally sold over the counter (OTC) in certain dosages within the US.

As cited in this thread, this is a state level decision. Some US states only permit nasal and bronchial-related products (those that contain Ephedra alkaloids such as Ephedrine, which is largely legal for sell and purchase throughout the US), other states have taken the liberty of further limiting how much (generally 12.5 mg per serving) can be contained in fat burners that can be shipped through their borders. Thus companies are not lawfully permitted to export to said states via any type of mail (postal or express companies). As of this date, the map of state restrictions looks like this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ephedrine-plus-map1.jpg 
Views:	1963 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	147525

Nevertheless, there will always be companies whose websites clearly state (for legal purposes) these laws, but in practice will still send you traditional (25-30 mg, and above) dosed supplements. For the name/link to such a company shoot me a pm, because if used properly Ephedra is a great product.

Best to you.
    That's also a map of which states have the most meth cooks/users. Probably. Lol. I didn't research that, but I do remember when it was sold at every gas station before the meth heads figured out they could use it as the base compound to make speed. It was removed all over the country shortly after that. Much like what is happening with pseudoephedrine now. I expect pseudo to be banned completely from otc sales in the near future.

With every law banning a substance, you'll likely find criminal slime in the history leading to that law.

Jerkey is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    You can still get Ephederine OTC in Canada; it's just marketed as a nasal decongestant
    I live in canada and they she'll ephedrine in capsules at nutrition stores lol.

RPW44 is offline New Member
    New here and can't DM anyone but my guy Barry in Canada's website no longer exists (nice and natural dot ca), I was buying the kaizen baby aspirin sized EphHCL, can someone DM me safe/reliable website options?
    I live in Oregon where you need a Dr prescription just to get Claritin-D, I wish I were joking. Thanks

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Ask for bronkaid at a pharmacy

RPW44 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djs2224 View Post
    Ask for bronkaid at a pharmacy
    Uhhh I don't want the guaifenesin.
    It's cool I'll find it on my own, I just thought this website could help me out and save me time.

Blog Entries
    Yeah why won't the Canadian sites sell it? I can still buy the tylenol there with a kick in it lol.

Thread Information