• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By itsjayman02
  • 1 Post By evander87
  • 1 Post By ChrisG217

Thread: fat burning steroid help.

fzeeq is offline New Member

Talking fat burning steroid help.

hey guys, im fairly new to steroids .
    ok well this is my story, i have had a personal trainer for 6 months now, 3 days a week with 1 hour sessions. i also go to the same gym 2 other days and do a similar session, just not as high intensity."note i do work hard".
    about a month ago i got a nutritionist, and they gave me a meal plan and the hole works etc...
    that has helped alot, and i have kept to the plan!, very strict with my self
    i do not smoke, or drink at all.
    How ever i am still not losing that much weight, Now i am not here for a miracle pill or something ridiculous.
    if there is such a steroid that can help, i will no start eating bad, and working out less, it will not change my strict mind.
    i would just love to see better result's.
    if there is such a steroid, please let me no and maybe some tips/help?
    new to the forums and hope to be active, have a good day friends!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no miracle pill. It's all nutrition to hit your goals with or without steroids . How long have you been following your meal plan?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    There is no miracle pill. It's all nutrition to hit your goals with or without steroids. How long have you been following your meal plan?
    hey jim, like i said im not "expecting a miracle pill" you might of thought i said i wanted one
    about 2 months now jim. im happy to continue working hard, would just like better goals

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the miracle is called time. It took time/years to put on it takes time/years sometimes to come off. Besides lipo suction or something similar the best thing to do is work on diet. You say it's been 6 months. That's nothing really. It takes about 3 months before the body even adjust to a new diet besides loosing water weight. Just keep doing what you are doing and continue learning about what to eat and when to eat it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen to lovbyts, most of us have been doing this for more than 10 years. You are only 2 months in which means you are just about to start making great gains. Nothing happens fast. Just remember you are always inching along. It's not a 100 meter dash it's a marathon
    lovbyts likes this.

^^^ exactly. That is one of my favorite saying. It's not a dash, it's a marathon. Dont make it a fad or short term whim but make it a lifestyle.
    tarmyg likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    There are plenty of compounds that could help you to loose big amounts of fat, and yes they do miracle, depending on your genetics, you can start eating everyday fast food, and still loose fat and get ripped. But at the end of the day the question is: Was it worth? I could have done the same, naturally without harming my health and the most important part, learning how to do that, learning how my body works. You cheat, you get what you want, but after that, you’ll return to your misery. But answer to your question: tren , clen , T3, masteron ad HGH stack will completely change your body, even with bad diet and workout.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    There are plenty of compounds that could help you to loose big amounts of fat, and yes they do miracle, depending on your genetics, you can start eating everyday fast food, and still loose fat and get ripped. But at the end of the day the question is: Was it worth? I could have done the same, naturally without harming my health and the most important part, learning how to do that, learning how my body works. You cheat, you get what you want, but after that, you’ll return to your misery. But answer to your question: tren, clen, T3, masteron ad HGH stack will completely change your body, even with bad diet and workout.
    bro you give some of the most questionable advise...there are no guarantees that if he takes all those compounds he will get any results but you make it seem its as easy as just doing all of them...there are no aas that directly burn fat...some do help obviously but if you just take them blindly then you are setting yourself up for failure...
    pumping_iron86 and ChesAje3 like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Andrea will you quit giving advice. He is 18 years old for fvcks sake!!!!!!!

OP hit up our nutrition forum. I don't care if a nutritionist did give you a meal plan, anybody can be a nutritionist. Get some advice from some real world athletes.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    bro you give some of the most questionable advise...there are no guarantees that if he takes all those compounds he will get any results but you make it seem its as easy as just doing all of them...there are no aas that directly burn fat...some do help obviously but if you just take them blindly then you are setting yourself up for failure...
    I dont think it's questionable, it's just plane BAD...

Sorry I have dont such a stack and did not LOOSE any weight. Yes I got a little leaner. If you do not have diet dialed in then nothing short of lipo or getting your stomach stapled is going to work.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-07-2014 at 10:10 AM.

If your roids are legit, you should get very very lean. Now diet depends on genetics too, some can get lean even by eating junk, others might need to watch a little bit more the diet. And BTW, I did not give the guy the advice to thake that stack, I told him that stack might do miracles, but at the end of the day, he won’t achieve much more than what he could achieve by doing it naturally. So I don’t know whats bad in my advice. actually I'm holding him back from doing that.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-07-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Again, 18 should never take steroids . Weight loss is about eating correctly and a caloric deficit. It's that simple. There is a reason why knowledgeable members have red names. That means you should stop and listen to them. Working out hard is awesome for building muscle which will help with fat loss but you also need to burn calories which is about cardio.

Take the trusted members advice and go to the nutrition section. Your body will thank them when you see some real progress.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LOL, the advice giving in this thread is hilarious.

Fzeed,

Please stick with your program, keep tweaking your diet, and increase your cardio a little if desired. No steroid will help you lose weight as they are chemically designed to do the opposite. Similarly, the reason you're not losing much weight is because you're gaining valuable muscle. Stop using the scale, and start using the mirror, tape measure, and your clothing fit as barometers because they are for more reliable measurements for the weight trained body.

What are your current stats?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

fzeeq, hang in there buddy. If you really want to recompose your body, the formula is: discipline * (hard work + proper diet + supplementation + time) = awesome body

I trained naturally until I was in my mid 40's and had maximized my natural potential. When I started AAS I was ready physically and emotionally. Be patient, results will come. Good luck.
    diesel101 likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    fzeeq, hang in there buddy. If you really want to recompose your body, the formula is: discipline * (hard work + proper diet + supplementation + time) = awesome body

I trained naturally until I was in my mid 40's and had maximized my natural potential. When I started AAS I was ready physically and emotionally. Be patient, results will come. Good luck.
    Best advice I seen so far!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    the miracle is called time. It took time/years to put on it takes time/years sometimes to come off. Besides lipo suction or something similar the best thing to do is work on diet. You say it's been 6 months. That's nothing really. It takes about 3 months before the body even adjust to a new diet besides loosing water weight. Just keep doing what you are doing and continue learning about what to eat and when to eat it.
    I agree with you man.

but a couple supps that may help a bit:
    Lots of green tea daily
    miltuvitamin
    extra vitD (D3) and C
    1-3g taurine ed
    lots of fiber and veggies.

you can also try a diet thing called "carb cycling for fatloss" google it, I like it. 2days lower carb, 3 med, couple high (1-2 cheat days a week) and repeat. something along those lines is the concept. all while keeping calories on in the right area.

If your roids are legit, you should get very very lean. Now diet depends on genetics too, some can get lean even by eating junk, others might need to watch a little bit more the diet. And BTW, I did not give the guy the advice to thake that stack, I told him that stack might do miracles, but at the end of the day, he won’t achieve much more than what he could achieve by doing it naturally. So I don’t know whats bad in my advice. actually I'm holding him back from doing that.
    It's bad because 99% of the people, especially kids want to take the short cut vs doing any real work. It's all part of the entitlement generation IMO but either way it's best to stick to whats proven to work instead of the supposed magic combination that has worked for someone maybe...

It's also genrally does not work out to well for those who decide to keep going against the vets, mods and other members who have tried to make this a site for finding helpful, healthy & safe information vs pure bro science or just plain bad advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I agree with you man.

but a couple supps that may help a bit:
    Lots of green tea daily
    miltuvitamin
    extra vitD (D3) and C
    1-3g taurine ed
    lots of fiber and veggies.

you can also try a diet thing called "carb cycling for fatloss" google it, I like it. 2days lower carb, 3 med, couple high (1-2 cheat days a week) and repeat. something along those lines is the concept. all while keeping calories on in the right area.
    You are correct, I did not mean to leave out supplements. They can be very beneficial.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-07-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Best advice I seen so far!
    Best advice??? Training natural till 45 yo an then starting takin roids??? 45 isn’t any more an age were to start taking steroids , you might start TRT and maybe higher dose of test, or throwing in some mild anabolics, but a serious cycle should be over long time ago...
    full natural potential??? WTF!! you can reach 80-90% of your natural potential with a good diet and workout within 1-2 years. then growth is over, to pass that 80%, its too much efort in game, its not really worth for someone who doesn't compete or have the time to dedícate his life to his body
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-07-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Andrea, you need to give up this lifestyle, now.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Ndera post pic of your pro body to prove you are worty to give advise ?

Best advice??? Training natural till 45 yo an then starting takin roids??? 45 isn’t any more an age were to start taking steroids , you might start TRT and maybe higher dose of test, or throwing in some mild anabolics, but a serious cycle should be over long time ago...
    full natural potential??? WTF!! you can reach 80-90% of your natural potential with a good diet and workout within 1-2 years. then growth is over, to pass that 80%, its too much efort in game, its not really worth for someone who doesn't compete or have the time to dedícate his life to his body

Post pics from 2011 and take good clear pics of you today with todays paper in the pic ? To prove your advise gives a body anyone would desire ?

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post

Post pics from 2011 and take good clear pics of you today with todays paper in the pic ? To prove your advise gives a body anyone would desire ?
    Im supprised he's still allowed to post , most of his advice is terrible . He's a 'social hand grenade' .

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    There are a lot of natural bodybuilders that have been training longer than that, and still gaining muscle. Post your current pic so we can see this great build you have gained through your many steroid cycles.

Thanks every one!! any advice on supplements to take?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post

Im supprised he's still allowed to post , most of his advice is terrible . He's a 'social hand grenade' .
    Class haha !!
    "social hand grenade"
    reporich likes this.

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member
    Funny stuff yall lol

Bro train hard and eat clean. Like someone said previously dont rely on the scale because youre trying to gain muscle. More muscle = more weight. Check out your pant size etc...

Bottom line bro, be CONSISTENT.. Make healthier choices overall that u can live with. Make a good training schedule and stick to it for More than a couple weeks.

Go kick some a$$ bro...

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    OP you've been lifting for 6 months and on diet for 2 and you're no longer losing weight? Well you're pretty new to lifting there is a very good chance with diet in check you're adding muscle and losing fat. 1 pound of fat weighs the same and 1 pound of muscle the muscle is just denser.

Also as for taking aas you really need to be lifting 18-24 months before you take anything. You'll get a huge burst in muscle strength and if the supporting tendons aren't "in shape" they can tear easily and they you're out of the lifting game while you heal a serious injury.

IMHO stick with the diet and weight training add in some cardio do this for 18 months and see where you are. I'd suggest taking progress pictures instead of standing on a scale. The look will be a better gauge than the weight.
    Last edited by evander87; 01-10-2014 at 11:17 AM.
    pumping_iron86 likes this.

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    austinite's fat loss stack...it doesn't look like much because it doesn't sound crazy and exotic like clen or whatever but give it a try it actually does help with a good diet.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron86 View Post
    Funny stuff yall lol

Bro train hard and eat clean. Like someone said previously dont rely on the scale because youre trying to gain muscle. More muscle = more weight. Check out your pant size etc...

Bottom line bro, be CONSISTENT.. Make healthier choices overall that u can live with. Make a good training schedule and stick to it for More than a couple weeks.

Go kick some a$$ bro...
    Sir with all due respects I have to beg to differ with your thought process ? Or I may be agreeing not really sure but I did loose weight and gain muscle at the same time on supper high protein diet ! Be clear I am no pro or expert just speak from personal research and experience

I am 54 started TRT in Oct of 2012 and weighted 266 lbs 10 mths later I weighted 219 lbs that is a loose of 36 lbs and I would even guess at saying I lost 50 lbs of fat and gained muscle in the process ? I was on a target diet of all protein and still got a few carbs in there and a few fats so at best it was 80% Protein & 10% fat & 10% carbs .

That avatar is a pic of me after I started putting on really good muscle and only weighted 225 lbs I have turboed my TRT a little and added fat to my diet and now still 6 ft , 54 240 lbs and got some good size , real good size for 14 mths back in the gym and a 25 year break lol and still wearing a waist size 34 . . . I am damn proud of my goals, gains, & looses ! But from my personel experience all people are different and it is possible to loose weight and put on muscle at the same time !

Same ole story muscles are built in the kitchen . I am not a stranger to weight lifting I did for 10 years and got strong as a bull bit now at 54 my training routine has changed due to the fact that I have to train the way my body allows me to I train hard and I do 5 exercises per body part 3 or 4 sets and 25 to 30 reps and this gives my old muscles plenty of blood and prevent tears and injurys ! So if I have to go 2 x's a day so be it ! I don't work At a regular job anyway !

So with that said all people are different
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-13-2014 at 06:29 AM.

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Sir with all due respects I have to beg to differ with your thought process ? Or I may be agreeing not really sure but I did loose weight and gain muscle at the same time on supper high protein diet ! Be clear I am no pro or expert just speak from personal research and experience

I am 54 started TRT in Oct of 2012 and weighted 266 lbs 10 mths later I weighted 219 lbs that is a loose of 36 lbs and I would even guess at saying I lost 50 lbs of fat and gained muscle in the process ? I was on a target diet of all protein and still got a few carbs in there and a few fats so at best it was 80% Protein & 10% fat & 10% carbs .

That avatar is a pic of me after I started putting on really good muscle and only weighted 225 lbs I have turboed my TRT a little and added fat to my diet and now still 6 ft , 54 240 lbs and got some good size , real good size for 14 mths back in the gym and a 25 year break lol and still wearing a waist size 34 . . . I am damn proud of my goals, gains, & looses ! But from my personel experience all people are different and it is possible to loose weight and put on muscle at the same time !

Same ole story muscles are built in the kitchen . I am not a stranger to weight lifting I did for 10 years and got strong as a bull bit now at 54 my training routine has changed due to the fact that I have to train the way my body allows me to I train hard and I do 5 exercises per body part 3 or 4 sets and 25 to 30 reps and this gives my old muscles plenty of blood and prevent tears and injurys ! So if I have to go 2 x's a day so be it ! I don't work At a regular job anyway !

So with that said all people are different
    Lol not sure you got what I was sayin mister. I just said not to rely on the scale, not that losing fat and gaining muscle was totally impossible. Was sayin to measure his fat loss thrpugh pant size and etc... Nothins impossible, though that is difficult and I applaud u for your success.

I do understand the need to adapt your workouts though. My pops was a champion bodybuilder and is now getting much older. The ol man hits the gym more than me though hahaha

Happy trails partner...
    Last edited by pumping_iron86; 01-13-2014 at 10:17 PM.

ChrisG217 is offline Junior Member
    Sprints.... lots and lots of sprints. One of the best ways to get rid of that darn belly fat. 60/60, or 45/1:15. 5 to 10 rounds of that for a month and you should notice a huge improvement in body fat. And ofcourse, a fat shredder diet on top of that, but you might feel like crap from lack of carbs. This is of course... my opinion. It worked for me while i was in the afghan lands, then again, you don't eat like you should during a deployment, ie not enough food with over exertion... Man gettin some body armor on and walkin around that darn heat in that darn terrain will burn some body fat as well!
    Last edited by ChrisG217; 01-13-2014 at 11:18 PM.
    evander87 likes this.

Thread Information