Thread: Stretch Marks

Ammar is offline Senior Member

Stretch Marks

Before I state my question, I wanna give you guys some backround. My senior year in high school I used to weigh about 240lbs. Since then, I have started working out and eating properly and dropped to 180lbs. I didnt like how I looked at 180 so I decided to bulk up to 200lbs. I am currently about 200 - 205lbs. From losing all that baby fat, I have stretch marks on my stomach and my sides (love handles). I have been rubbing cocoa butter on them for the past few months and it helped but they are still there. My question now is...if I decide to do a cutting cycle, will the stretch marks get worse or go away?? I just wanna know if anyone has any experience with this or knows someone that did. Thanks alot.

I am 20 years old, I am not thinking about a cycle probably til next spring but I am just trying to get some information. Thanks guys.

speese is offline Junior Member
    if you cut up your stretch marks won't get worse. the only thing that will make them worse would be if you got bigger. stretch marks are caused by rips in the lower layers of skin. As for them going away, sorry. once they're there, that's it. the only thing you can do is what you did and that's rub cocoa butter on them to make them turn clear. the only way to make them completely disappear is surgery and i don't think you'd want that.

gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member
    How long does it take for the Cocoa cream to work? Ive got some on my arms i'd like to clear up a bit. They're dark red at the moment, from when i buled up last year.

It took me about a month to notice it working pretty good. Thanks for the response. One more question though sorry...say I cut up and I get a 6 pack. Will you still see the stretch marks on my abs even with a 6 pack?? Thanks alot guys.

bump please

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    just because there is less fat over your abs does not mean the skin won't still show the stretch marks there.

sorry bro good luck with the coca butter.

Ok, thats what I was thinking. Thanks alot for the answers everyone.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    try mederma, it at least helps take out the pink

the skin will look like that for a very long time

look up microdermbrasia

ive never had it but heard great things

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    try tanning...a friend of mine used to look like he had spider webs spread all across where his arms and chest/shoulders met, he finally tanned and i didn't notice them after that...im sure this isnt some magical scientific cure, you just can't see them as well (or at all depending on how bad they are)...

I tried tanning for about a month but all it did was kinda turn then red...I am naturally tan cuz of my arabic backround. Thanks for the response though man

Thread Information