XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

some Thaugts about HGH....

Hi, I was looking for informations about HGH and I foud out some contradictious things...
    HGH is known for tissue healing, antiaging and fat burn at low dose like 1-4UI.
    Its known for its anaboic capacity over time at 8-16UI
    Side effects are known as distended HGH gut, Acromegally and organ growth, that should only appear at anabolic or abuse doses.
    Is there any study that confirms this all above??
    Because I was researching, and came to a conclusion.
    If you look at kids with gigantism, you can expect very long bones. If you look at adults with acromegally, you can expect thicker bones.
    But there’s no evidence of HGH gut, disproportional intestins growth and most important, muscle growth. Don’t know maybe I’m wrong, but it might be possible that hgh has very little to do with muscle growth and more with bone growth. Look at Antonio Bigfoot Silva, an UFC fighter with acromegally. He’s not muscular. He’s not even that lean for all de hgh he gets naturally and all the workout he does obviously. He got only freakin thick bones. And no sign of distended gut.
    So I’m a little confused about HGH...
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-09-2014 at 06:42 AM.

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    prob get more response in the HGH/Insulin section.

SilverBack G's is offline New Member
    what do you guys think about me taking HGH too speed up the affects of healing my broken tibia bone its been a non union and the doctors in my shitty little town realy don't seem too give two shit about it soo im looking for an alternative ?? any help will be appreciated ! thankyou.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack G's View Post
    what do you guys think about me taking HGH too speed up the affects of healing my broken tibia bone its been a non union and the doctors in my shitty little town realy don't seem too give two shit about it soo im looking for an alternative ?? any help will be appreciated ! thankyou.
    Old thread, and I don't think your plan is a good idea.

Thread Information