Pitcher0505 is offline New Member

Oil Test Supsension Detection time? ncaa testing!! helpp

Hey..I am a tested athlete and wanted to know the time in which Oil based test suspension is out of your system and not detectable in testing and when your high test level lower? I have a ncaa test coming up and wanted to know if it was 1-2 days like water based..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Are you in the Super Regionals ??

When they do test, it will be at random. They'll pull at least 5 people from the team and have them tested after one of the games.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    oil test should be out 2 weeks safely after last shot. water is around 3 days depending on what you do. Deca is a different story I currently play ncaa baseball and Deca can be traced months after. Like keymaster said they only do randoms so you can take a chance or what I have done is get some one to piss for you or get piss in a vial and strap to your leg. If you want to get real technical you can get the wizzinator. A player on my team last year had that and passed everytime. I think he got it at a head shop somewhere but it ran like 100 bucks. Good luck bro I know how how you feel about the getting tested. Also the tests I generally got they didnt test for Anabolics so you might want to find out.

big swoll is offline Member
    damn you pitcher....we just got knocked out of the regionals....congrats on winning yalls....feel free to pm me if you want to talk about ball or even if youre from the same part of the country that i am....key mastur....i didn't know anybody followed college ball...haha...it has the weakest fan support of any sport out there probly

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    What conference do you all play in? We got knocked out. Starting next monday for my summer cycle. I am going to omaha for the world series as a fan which i know isnt as good as a player but oh well. I hope i can get the pinz on the plane. I'm just going to preload 5 pinz. Hope it works.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by big swoll
    i didn't know anybody followed college ball...haha...it has the weakest fan support of any sport out there probly
    maybe at the school you go to. but mine leads the nation in attendance every year. i still follow the school sports although i'm no longer in the area. was always a fan of baseball though. loved watching it, but never played it.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 06-03-2003 at 08:02 AM.

Thread Information