dark.legacy is offline New Member

Exclamation Stack Question / Locating Reliable Supplies

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a Stack to Tone down, I recently returned from East Africa and had a 6 month size reduction due to dietary change (left at 215lbs, returned 171lbs) my weight is returning to around 190lbs but I have also went from 12%BFI to 18%BFI and lost my tone on my body. A friend sugested Winstrol /Sustanon Stack I was wondering if anyone here could possibly suggest a stack that would cut my fat by about 4-6% without effecting my weight gain to much.

Also If your from the Ottawa area I am looking for a reliable person to get "Safe" supplies from, any help would be appreciated.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I guess a lower dose of prop maybe 350-500 a week along with some T3, Diet, Clen /NYC or Clen/ECA with some cardio.

Winstrol isnt going to just cut off fat. Test isnt either really, but you need somethign in there if you run T3.

What you could probally do is, pick up a good OTC fat burner, eat clean and high protien, hit the weights and do cardio. That would reach your goals just as well.

dark.legacy is offline New Member

Response

OTC Fat Burners seem to have a 4-6 week lag time with me and there results are minimal, and as for Cardio if I jog more than I am now, I loose mass, I currently jog for 10km at 5:30am & again around 7:30pm in the evenings.

What would be your suggestions for Clean High Protiens?

msn: [email protected]

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    well you could do the above cycle then, the test will help hold the muscle. if your really bad about losing it, tren will help alot. you can pretty low in the cals while holding muscle on it.

Thread Information