newbie1917 is offline New Member

Take a look at this

I'm new to the forum so please cut me some slack on this...... I'm going on 8 weeks of test and tren cycle. To make this short and sweet, I'm not seeing the results I think I should. Can you please input on changes that you might recommend. Test 300mg x 2 wkly and tren 75mg x2 wkly(no bad sides, some night sweats). I'm 185 lbs 6-7 meals 40+grams protein per serving. Workout 5 to 6 day wk. Does anything jump out that I could change? Thank you in advance.

ickythump is offline Member
    More stats (age, weight, cycle history etc...) will be needed

pitweiler is offline Member
    No AI or HCG while your on cycle? What's your PCT plan?

Sorry forgot to add.... Anastrozole 1mg x 3wk, clomid 50 x 3wk

39 y/o this is only my second cycle lifetime. Deca in mid 20's with fairly good results. I guess thats what I'm comparing this time too. Thanks for not ripping me to shreds for being a rookie...

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1917 View Post
    I'm new to the forum so please cut me some slack on this...... I'm going on 8 weeks of test and tren cycle. To make this short and sweet, I'm not seeing the results I think I should. Can you please input on changes that you might recommend. Test 300mg x 2 wkly and tren 75mg x2 wkly(no bad sides, some night sweats). I'm 185 lbs 6-7 meals 40+grams protein per serving. Workout 5 to 6 day wk. Does anything jump out that I could change? Thank you in advance.
    Tren dose seems a little low. Most will run 50 mg eod at a minimum. However, tren should be used for a third or fourth cycle not a second cycle. If you are not seeing gains then two things immediately come to mind. Either your gear is bunk or your diet is not in check. I am suspecting the latter. You need to calculate your macros based on what your maintenance calories are and then go above that. There is a formula to figure out what how many grams of protein fat and carbs you need for a successful bulking diet. For example, I need 190 grams of protein, 80 grams of fat and 389 grams of carbs to be at 500 calories above maintenance. AAS alone with not give you gains, gains are made in the kitchen.

King, thanks for the input. Where can I find the formula you are referring too? Also, may I ask why do you say tren should only be used on the third or fourth cycle. What do you think I should be using? I know I'm new to this but keep in mind that I'm in the gym long before I was able to attain test and tren. Thanks again

They say to keep compounds down to just test, ancillaries, pct until you get to see how your body reacts, and make the most out of the gains it can give until you need to up dosages, add compounds etc...tren has harsh sides, you'd probably know that's what was causing any problems, but at 2 cycles you could have an issue that was test related you hadn't seen...did you run test with the deca in your first cycle??

The formula can be found anywhere online. Just search for "bulking macros" and that should lead you to it. Tren is god's sweat in a 10ml vial. It is an extremely potent steroid which is why it is not recommended for the novice. If your ran your first cycle in your mid 20's and you are now 39, I would stick with test only. I am 31 and my last cycle was at age 25, because of the time lapse I plan on a test only cycle in the near future. Do yourself a favor and read up on as much as you can as far as cycling, PCT and nutrition to make the best of your cycle. Using AAS is not something that should be taken lightly. I researched about a year before my first cycle and I was better for it. The gear will still be there tomorrow and the next day, I'm sure there is nothing so pressing that you would have to start tomorrow. Take advantage of your age and maturity to make the right decisions. Best of luck to you!

Icky, yes I stacked Deca and test. King, if you think test is all I should use, what is the dose I should be using? Since I am using test 300 mg x 2 wkly and tren without good results.

Test E at 500 mg per week is good to go, otherwise if you are impatient like me and want results faster Test prop at 50 to 75 mg per day. I prefer every day injections with prop as I believe it keeps more steady serum levels which I feel leads to less sides. however, there is nothing wrong with eod injections.

I have test cyp. and take IM. So you perfer everyday vs. 2 x wk? so.....75mg per day?

Any other ideas? Thanks

SteveUK is offline Associate Member

What sort of results are you looking for, Tren will give a more lean gain than your previous cycle with deca . If your not gaining enough eat more food.

Alittle more size, trim fat and increase strength. Not expecting alot on the cycle but I'm really not seeing any of the things I am looking for.

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Alittle more size, trim fat and increase strength. Not expecting alot on the cycle but I'm really not seeing any of the things I am looking for.
    If there is problems on my cycle or training I always look to my diet first, Do you have your full macro's?. Maybe your dose of tren is too low, but either way the test should be doing something.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    King, thanks for the input. Where can I find the formula you are referring too?
    Google TDEE , find out yours , then adjust your macros to fit it . Macros differ person to person depending on there stats and goals .

Just to be clear , are you running 300mg / week , or 600mg / week - spit into two pins ?

If your running just 300mg / week you need to bump it to 500mg

Thanks Steve.... and Thanks Reid, I am taking 600mg wkly (300 x 2) tren 150mg wkly (75 x 2) Anastrozole 3mg (1mg x 3wk), clomid 150 (50 x 3wk)

Does what I taking look OK? Meaning that I need to look other places for my problem?

bump

bump

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1917
    Thanks Steve.... and Thanks Reid, I am taking 600mg wkly (300 x 2) tren 150mg wkly (75 x 2) Anastrozole 3mg (1mg x 3wk), clomid 150 (50 x 3wk)
    drop the Tren at that dose I doubt you are gaining much from it. Focus on your nutrition based on what you have said I am guessing you are not eating enough. What did you eat yesterday?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above. Tren at the dose will do little, I would save it for the future. Tes@ 600 mgs a week should be plenty of fun.

Question, op may be wondering the same thing...tren @ 150/wk is just under 50/eod, which in 8 weeks=200mg/wk right? But you guys don't think 150 will do much? Is 50/eod about as low as you guys have personally gone?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why clomid on cycle. That's for pct.

Thread Information